Important Interviews / Media

Guest ranster627

I saw TV Guide too and thought the same thing myself. I always thought it was fun to watch different ages living together to see the  life differences. I hope BB saw it too and changes back next year!

I do too but bet they don't. The same complaint has been made for the last 3 years or so.

I really like the cast this year, I'm glad it is younger people.

Not to over-generalize, but I think with adult players with children and what-not, they have more to loose by playing the cut-throat, ruthless game that makes this so interesting.

Someone like Eric who always goes on about his kids, will always keep in the back of their mind that their kids are watching, and he still needs to set some example for them. (In the case of Eric this has been done very poorly, but we still have to listen to him go on about his kids etc)

The best players are the ones who have nothing to lose, like Dr. Will and even James of this year. (as sleasy as he is) I hope I made sense.

Guest ah282

I would love to see a cast of people who, like most of the people on the feeds, think they know exactly how to play the game. People who have watched and can tell you all the rules without BB telling you. They would have people not give up on finding clues and such. I think it would be interesting.

Guest DraftKing

TV Guide's complaint alleges "ageism", which is a farce. By definition, ageism is unfair or unequal treatment of an employee by an employer because of the employee's age. This was simply casting a show with young people in an attempt to appeal more to the elusive 18-34 demographic.