Live Feed Discussion

morty

Could be but they didn't say competition they said meeting... there was some comments about Sarah having already won PoV... They cut to fish and when they came back it seemed they were trying to cover up that they had let it slip she held the PoV already... They were talking about her having to to decide what she wanted to do at first... Could have been a mistake and that the contest is going on now...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think maybe the meeting was just to explain how PoV would work this year maybe... The feeds weren't off long enough for a contest I don't think... LOL Who knows... I sure don't...

I could see... now it's just the beautiful fishys!! Woop Woop! For all you BB fans out there, now's the time for housework and things that normally don't get done while watching feeds!!

:lol: Thats exactly what I did. A few quick chores before I heard voices again. Of course the bubble sounds remind of my infant son's ocean wonders crib toy. I actually go to sleep to that now.

Nope... Only Howie is calling it the Power of Booby... He was saying something about it but the others were so loud you couldn't hear what he was saying...

They have been talking about maybe this time they'll leave dimes... maybe this is going to be an indoor PoV or maybe it's just something to do with the gumballs...

Guest amerry1

Wondering if anyone noticed that Janelle got up out of the hot tub when Micheal sat down and then went to talk to Kaysar? It seemed to me that she just dissed him for some reason.....

Guest amerry1

Yes she does...since their chess game....now if Michael and Kaysar are a couple...then hmmmm...wonder how she'll feel when she finds that out?!? If there is something going on....

Guest mcdirhim

Michael and Jannelle are partners-It was encoded in the introduction-and I personally think they are related, probably married

Guest amerry1

Ashlea and Micheal were talking 'bout rubber girls in relation to clubbing in Orange County...what is it? :?

Michael and Jannelle are partners-It was encoded in the introduction-and I personally think they are related, probably married

where was in encoded? I assumed since they lived in the same apartment buidling that Kaysar and Michael were a pair

Guest mcdirhim

I think they were introduced in their partner pairs. Janelle and Michael were announced together. I think they are in a relationship if not married.

Guest cutestsmile
It's for Veto.  And James and Sarah are partners....  FOR SURE!

Yah !! They just kissed!!