Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed whiel looking at the fish....

Looked like the mirrors around the tank went red, possibly the lights went off in the house....i not sure what happened, but somting with the lighting.

That's awsome, thanks for sharing Crazy8!! Just the fix I needed!! :D

All I have to say about not getting all of big brother is that, during BB4, I got the live feeds at like the end of august, when jack was still in the house, and it was boring as sin! So if I get a notice saying my three months is up, ok by me, will cancel, won't be anything to watch at that point! I got the live feeds early this year to see if getting them at the beginning is worth it!

Guest suncat7

Noooo Noooooo don't say it's so! Nooooooo!!!!!!! :)

Well I will miss the fishies. Until then. Soon I will be sick of seeing the fishies! :)

maybe they are just doing some tests or something stupid like that!!! maybe over night they will be working again or at least before the show!!! even though the show isn't LIVE!!!!!!!!

does anybody know when the feeds will FINALLY show the HG's??? is it after the show est or BBT??

Guest Kalla

We finally have the little fishies back, I thought they were going to show those pesky guinea pigs all night.......... ah darn it!, The guinea pigs are back on all feeds again.... bubbles, bubbette, we haven't forgotten you!... :wink:

so most likely this is the POV challenge about to occur?