Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlelaura

Hi, long time lurker and newbie here. I have the feeds of the fish tank up and am already watching them. I can't believe I got so excited when I saw someone walking in the background. :) I'm such a geek!! My DH thinks I'm odd that I spend a good part of every day looking for BB related updates. When the show starts, that's what I do most of the day. I'm a stay at home mom, so I have the time.

Hope to get to know some of you over the next few months.

Laura

Well the feeds are still up!! I don't know about that strange silver wall that you can see beyond the table and sky blue chair at the end of the fish tank though. That is a bit funky!!!!!! I like the yellow fish though.

I just saw 4 crewpeople on Saturday morning!!!!!!! At 07:57AM!!!!

Yep, they are madly working even on a Saturday morning. Saw a couple carrying coffee just a minute ago!!

Guest littlelaura

Right now we are excited about getting to see the fish. By the middle of the season, we will be cussing every time they come on!!

Remember in seasons 1 - 4 when they only showed FOTH meaning "Front of the House" then we finally got a peak when they added the fish tank with the camera inside.

Just signed up :!: :!:

At the moment I'm getting the 'tank' and a messege .... BB6 - Be right back,

WITH a high pitched tone. Anybody else getting the high pitched tone ?

Looks like you DO have to make sure you cancel or they'll charge you for another 3 months if you don't. (in the past I've always done the 'cancellation thing', just in case)

Quote from the sign up application:

"If you continue your subscription past the 3 day trial you will be charged $29.99 every 3 months."

Let the games begin :twisted:

I'm so anxious to even just see those fish!! What to do? What to do? I think I'm going to wait another week, but it's killing me!!

<<----See?? It's just killing me!! The stress of it all.

Thanks, ranster. You're awesome.

I'm with you SerenityNow, If I get it now I can screen cap fish for 12 days and then have to pay because I got it early. :? If I wait, I can't post Fish for eveyone for 12 days. :?

Guest littlelaura

I just signed up for the free three day trial (under my DHs name) so I could view the fish today. I'll cancel that and maybe sign up again for the free three day trial under my name. By that time I should be able to safely pay and get the whole season of BB.

I don't sign up for the feeds until the show starts .. and when I do .. I usually do not sign up via CBS's site .. I go to Real Player's site itself and sign up .. they usually offer a longer trial on their site .. then they do if you follow links via CBS.

Last year I think it was 2 weeks?

I personally am not very interested in the feeds when there are only 2 people in the house .. so if the feed runs out by the end of the season, i don't usually mind that much ...

Usually by that time, I am kinda live feeded out lol.

welcome littlelaura....i know how you feel. When I saw the fish stories, I immediately went to realplayer superpass and signed up...then I immediately signed on and watched the fish for a while.

Heyy, we are all a little nutty that way. :lol:

As a real player user all year long, I auto get the BB6 feeds. I also pay 34.99 every 3 months. Is it worth it........ for me yes. I play games, listen to music and keep up with world events via the news channels real player offers. BUT, Yes, wait until JULY 7th before signing up for the feeds. Real player will charge you again on Oct. 7th again if you do not cancel your account with them. Take my word for it........ I learned the hard way long ago. The season will end about Sept. 26 to 29......... So if you get the player now work those numbers into your time line.

P.S.:

As a 6th year feed watcher. I can say I am a feed junkie, I watch them all night to go to work to tell my cheap co-workers what went on the night before. It's great to be the spoiler at work!! They get soooo mad, Oh well, that will teach them to get live feeds too!! VIVA LA FISH! :rofl

:twisted: As I sit and stalk the fishes........ little yellow blobs of fun........ I spy 3 people on the sofa in the back ground. 2 women, one man........ one with shoes on the yellow table.

Does this mean I have a problem..... LOL

Signed:

Fish Stalker :twisted: :rofl