Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somepeople

They dont like it when the shoe is on the other foot. All they talk about is how nice they played the game how dirty the others are playing. :lol:

Wooohooo! Na na na na na na na hey hey good bye Eric. I cant wait till Thursday. This is the best news yet. So they have been playing the game nicely. Can we say D E L U S I O N A L. I cant wait to see his ugly mug when James uses the POV and they put up Eric. YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! :rofl

I can't wait to see it!!! Is the POV comp. going to be shown on tonight's show or Tuesday's show? Kayser is the only one in the house that knows how to play this game. He is BRILLIANT!!! Now he can put Eric up and have enough votes to evict him.

and watch the cock roach's scatter lol!!! Man this is so hilarious and i think April should win an Oscar for her performance LOL!!!!

THIS IS GREAAAATTTTT

Way to go Janelle and Howie and KAYSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DraftKing

This conversation just happened in the bathroom area... I love it! The lemmings have turned on one another, proving what I had thought about what would happen if Kaysar or Janelle won HOH this past Thursday.

April: "Janelle just told me that her and Ashlea were best friends outside of this house."

Eric: "Of course! Everyone's together here. Whether you want to look me in the eye and tell me you're not..."

April: "How is that a fair playing field for the people who aren't (paired up)?"

Eric: "April, please, please don't piss in my ear and say that you don't have a partner."

Ivette: "You're very wrong."

Eric: "Everyone's paired up, Ivette."

(Eric and Ivette nearly start arguing, but Eric said, "Maybe I'm wrong." I had to rewind twice to make sure I heard that right. Historic! Eric got Ivette to calm down, as much as Ivette can be calmed down when she's mad.)

One more great quote... Ivette: "Why is this so nasty?"

Guest jimmydot

yep king eric and his sheeps are getting what they deserved.... what goes around comes around..... :lol:

Guest DraftKing

We'll see if Eric's preaching about being willing to "walk out with his head held high" holds true when he realizes the fix is in... Ha ha ha I love it.

The only person I feel symapthy for is Maggie. But that's what she gets for choosing an assbag of a teammate like Napoleon Eric.

When the decision comes down, Eric will probably have a look on his face similar to this:

ericheadache.jpg