Live Feed Discussion

morty

Guest ranster627

Okay so they heard Julie on the feeds, and it has been fish ever since.

I have a weird feeling that they have decided not to do it live tonight because they are nervous about the Michael thing ...

Anyone else think CBS is pre-taping this one?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so they heard Julie on the feeds, and it has been fish ever since.

I have a weird feeling that they have decided not to do it live tonight because they are nervous about the Michael thing ...

Anyone else think CBS is pre-taping this one?

woah.. that sucks... that really sucks. that's the whole point of live television.. watch people screw up, watch them make mistakes.. watch the unexpected.

and if it is really THAT bad, im sure they can make up a "technical difficulty".

I think they are just practicing..

Very well could be... :cry:

That's sad...

Wait maybe this is where they are going to let Mike open the safe... I know I know just wishful thinking...

Hum... that's too bad, but it sounds pretty much like that's what they're doing ! Men that would have been such a good show !

but still, if Mike doesn't know it's pre-taped, he might still do it and they're gonna show something about it ! They just want to avoid major troubles.... makes sense ! what if he gets out of control ya know ?

And what if King Eric the Hamster can't control himself and start a fight live ? lol

OK If it was in fact Julie and she was in fact saying what it sounded like then BB may have blown it... From the updates it sounded like Julie was saying and if a pair when the fish came on... Could they have messed up and let the cat out of the bag?

She was probably saying: And if a pair..... goes up to the final two together, they'll win the grand prize of a million dollars.

Right which means if the HG's heard that then someone somewhere screwed up... Either the HG's already know and have always known about the pairs and prize money or they didn't and now do if that is what she was saying...

Guest metaldale

I'm of the opinion that they were probably editing and test running clips for the non-live part of the show and it leaked into the live feed audio.

They are probably just trying to fix it or something, I could be wrong though, it sounded like a pre-recorded thing for the beginning of the show to update viewers on the whole concept.

It looked to me like no house guests heard it, Eric was washing dishes or whatever and did not seem to notice anything.

I'm of the opinion that they were probably editing and test running clips for the non-live part of the show and it leaked into the live feed audio.

They are probably just trying to fix it or something, I could be wrong though, it sounded like a pre-recorded thing for the beginning of the show to update viewers on the whole concept.

Exactly.. and maybe/probably the HG didn't even heard it !

I was thinking that maybe BB was nervous about Michael confronting April and what the reaction would be from the other HGs, therefor allowing Micheal to do this on tape. That would give BB edit time and would satisfy Michael.

Oh that's a good theory too ! I can't wait to find out !!!

If I hear one more

person say to put up Janelle I will scream... He is so smart to have an alliance with her b/c neither one have partners, even after the reveal next week they have no secrets with each other (yet anyway) they both know who they were with from the beginning. They all say "I don't really know Janelle but..." and are going from what they see... are they forgetting that Kay sat in the gold room with them several times and saw how they really were together. IMO Janelle is honest and isn't just "clinging" on for dear life.

P.S. If Janelle and Michael really like each other, (which they say they do) Kay is not going to do anything to hurt either one of them. imo

Also, Kaysar is smart enough to know that he can't trust the other group whatsoever. Of course they will all tell him he'll be safe with them, that's what he wants to hear... but more to the point, that's what they NEED to say in order to spare themselves. Again, he's smart enough to know that they are making false promises. They have their group, and he's just not part of it.

Guest Kassierra

Are the nominations today?And just wanted to take this post to say that I have been a lurker for a while and so much appreciate the information that most of you post here ...I decided to start posting this morning because I was so happy that Kaysar won the HOH last night....So now that I have gotten started ..it may be hard to stop me...LOL :wink: