BB7 Allstars Detox

Katydidit

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with Marty on the Danielle thing. Danielle has drive, but she can't compete in comps like Jani or manipulate like will. Nor can she just lay low like Erica the floater. She's just not good for BB. I think she's do better on Survivor or AR to tell the truth. I'd even cheer for her.

Danielle was not playing with the same people in All Stars as she was in BB3. Sorry new game new people. Rook was on point with the problems Dani had in THIS game. She was not good at comps. She did not manipulate and she ran her mouth off too much. She was just too full of herself and put the spotlight on herself. Dani should have kept her game play to herself. She would tell everyone how the game is played. Did did not choose wisely in her alliances. Lots of bad moves.

Yes I did see Season 3. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't she only get 1 jury vote? You might say well, second place is pretty good. No it isn't. You get, for the most part, one chance to be on BB and win half a million dollars. Second place doesn't cut it. Her strategy on BB3 backfired on her. She got to F2, but she can't win if she doesn't have the jury, so what is the point?

I admit her secret alliance with Jason, was pretty good. I give her credit for being able to keep that going, but like Marty says, she is way to into herself when she's not really that good of a player.

Dani was awesome....She prove that she is one of the best...I gave my reasons why I believe several posts ago...The only way to have gotten rid of her was to back stab her.... Even Will was scared of her... BB is over with now can we argue about something else???? I know this is a bb forum, but can we argue about updates???

Cajunboiler

you know i dont agree with that :lol:

lol

all this i agree and disagree got me :blink::blink::blink:

Erika- Ok I have to give you credit you played the game and played it well. However after this season I do dislike you a little more. Still in my upper echeleon though maybe just not a bonfide fav.

Will- Man do I love this guy!! The greatest player in BB history period!!!!!!

Janelle- Came into this season hating you. Come out of this season respecting you and actually liking you. You are amazing period!!!!!! The best competitor in BB history.

Marcelles- Came in as one of my all time favs. Leaves with me just confused and annoyed by you!!! You are not on my favorite list anymore. Really dissapointed me this season.

Mike- Came into this season thinking you were one of the worst players to get in. Leave it thinking that you are one of the most underrated players in history.

Kaysar- The total opposite of Mike one of the most overrated players in history.

Howie- Found your jokes last year to be funny. This year just found you to be annoying!!!!!!!

Jase- Thought you were a changed man after the first couple of weeks. Then we saw the old Jase again ughh!!!!!

George- Still love the Chicken Man!!!!!!!

I have to disagree with UVP and Sparklett. I agree not to disagree with GingerSnaps and vannatc. I always disagree with Carvin.

Janie was a bad-ass player. She was too trusting and that was her downfall.

I don't seem to care about the HG as much this season, post show. In the past, I would be checking the major BB sites at least once a day for any scrap of gossip. This year, I check every week or two.

This season was just not satisfying to me because all the people I rooted for were idiots. Janelle fell under the spell of Dr. Will; James is an ass; Allison promoted Danielle's agenda and got kicked off immediately; Nikomas never had a chance, etc.

The ONLY person I absolutely hated this year won the damned game.

I've put it behind me and am anxiously awaiting next year. Hey, I have an attractive, athletic 23-year old son, maybe I'll try and talk him into submitting a video. Naw, he'd never do it.

But on the off chance, keep your fingers crossed. If he tries out, I'll post his pic.

Those who I originally agreed with I now have to agree to disagree with (and by the way that was my statement - you can't be a bad ass player and be trusting - so you're all agreeing to disagree with the people who were in disagreement with) bad ass players who trust other players are only bad asses in their own minds. We can all agree on that, can't we?

well.... let us think about it. What is bad ass?

1) Is it a player that wins lots of competitions?

2) Is it a player that is ruthless.

If it is #1 then I would have to agree with me and disagree with Ginger Snaps.

If it is #2 then I would have to agree with Ginger Snaps and diagree with me.

Can't wait for Big Brother next summer. All new people to love and hate. :lol:

Do we all agree we miss uvpnolimits and his Do not flame or bait others in this thread?

Archived