Janelle

LovesBigBrother

That was great. I loved it. I haven't been a big Rosie fan lately but she moved up a couple of notices after that. He was all excited to go on the view only to get slammed by Rosie. Loved it. I also loved how she hugged the girls and put her hand out to Mike and pulled it away. I hope most of his interviews go that way. At least I can get some satisfaction out of his winning. I wish she was allowed to wear that shirt.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the You Tube link. I loved the interview.

I see that Erika insists on re-writing the BB history. I have been watching her talk about a different game then the one I saw.

Well, technically they both had a hand in it. Would Janelle have done it on her own, I honeslty can't second guess what Janelle would have done. I would like to think that she was focused on the game enough that she would have realized that Will would have been the hardest of the remaining three to beat in the end. Thinking that way, yes, she would have sent him out the door. Thinking as a friend, maybe she wouldn't have. We'll never know.

I can always count on Rejuvenated for a mature, fair and insightful post even when I'm none of those things - awesome post Rejuvenated! :)

Okay, at first I liked Rosie's digs at Booger because Booger got so many digs in on Erika at her expense so it was like balancing things out, but now I'm feeling guilty about laughing at him. I do feel like he needed to be told that just because the jury awarded him half a million dollars for his gameplay and there weren't any rules against how he treated Erika, people would still prefer to see some empathy and compassion displayed from Will and Boogie towards Janelle and Erika via some compliments on what they have going for them, or some contrition for not treating them well. Hopefully that message got through to him. I want to see these guys take note that Janelle is really sweet and trusting, and Erika's a great listener and easy to get along with and that they're both smart and fierce competitors . . . think it'll happen? :blink: (I hope so! It would make Will and Boogie look somewhat better too, so maybe it'll happen . . . :) )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StarBaby

Maybe not a wife beater, but.............. (from TV station WKYC out of Cleveland)

Police records reveal second alleged rape at Browns player

• 5 months later...

Archived