Janelle

LovesBigBrother

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosie let Boogie have it! She never backed down from her "Boogie is scum" stance. Erika's lying and delusional behavior continue.....she boldly stated that SHE evicted Will and that she never said on the show that she found love (she was asked specifically if she really thought that was possible on a reality show). Somehow she seems to have forgotten her DR where she said: :who would have thought I would come here and find my mate?" Janelle, Janelle, Janelle.........classy to the end. She really got very little time, it was mostly a boogie bash fest. Too bad Rosie couldn't have done it with just Janelle, leaving Erika/Boogie out of it as well as that chick from Survivor, Elizabeth.

That was a great interview.

Leave it to Rosie to rip Mike a new one. She's the only host that has the balls to do it.

I mean, really, can you see Barbars Walters treat somebody like that during an interview. Barbara already seemed pissed at the start of the show when Rosie voiced her exact feelings about the three guests. Barbara quickly added that (the hosts) needed to "treat all guests the same". (P.S. Barbara- that rationale is exactly the reason why you can be such a bore at times).

Thanks Rosie for trying to humiliate Booger on national tv. :lol::lol: Mike certainly deserved the licking that he just got!

The first thing Rosie did was make Mike move down the couch so that she (Rosie) didn't have to sit by him. :D He ended up sitting next to Elizabeth. The seating ended up being: (L-R) Rosie, Janelle, Erika, Mike & Elizabeth.

Ah ha ha ha ha - that was awesome! Go Rosie! :lol:

Rosie said wanted to wear a shirt today that said 'I hate Boogie' but the producers wouldn't let her wear it. She said Boogie's mom must be ashamed of the way her son behaved. She said Boogie took the prize money that Erika rightfully earned. There were a bunch of other slams on Boogie - mostly how it was sick the way he made Erika think there was something there and then called her a 'ho' in the DR. Rosie also said she wished the two of them had banded together with Danielle to get rid of the guys because she really enjoyed Danielle, and Janelle explained to her how the guys kept them apart to prevent them from rallying up against the guys. The girls came out looking really great thanks to Rosie, and well Boogie is just shameless so he wasn't fazed at all - what are you going to do?

Go Rosie! :lol::P

PS Erika's lying and delusional behavior continue.....she boldly stated that SHE evicted Will
Well technically Janelle did, but if not for her persuading Janelle to do it was Janelle going to evict Will on her own? So what changed that outcome there? jmo but it still seems to me like people who feel vulnerable about being publicly humiliated and shamed and otherwise made to look like a played fool that continue to omit the fact that Erika actually did something to alter the outcome of the game and then use that omission as the basis for claiming she's delusional.

It all happened so fast, I'm sorry that I can't remember exactly what was said- I'm better at just giving the jist of what was talked about.

Ashton and Valderama were brought up as owners with Booger in several restaurants. You should have seen the look on Boogers face. His eyes lit up and he was smiling ear to ear. He looked thrilled to have his name in the same sentence as his "famous friends" that are in buisness with him.

JMO but the guy wants to be famous so bad that you can tell that Boogers the leech around his "Hollywood celebrity friends" God, he's such a money hungry, power hungry, insecure person. He would do ANYTHING to have half the fame that Ashton does.

And to think that Booger was so excited to go to "The View". It was gratifying to see Rosie try to publicly humiliate him. You reap what you sow Booger! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree RedShan. Make Rosie the new host of BB. I'm not really a Rosie fan, but she would be awesome. She'd add some spice to the game and step it up a notch as the host.

Hey SamTheCat: Didn't Rosie call Booger the ho-master?

(She called Booger something after they showed what Booger was saying behind Erika's back. Then they showed Erika and Booger playing kissy-face. I thought that she said that if Erika was a ho that he (booger) was the ho-master. Did I hear Rosie correctly?)

Rosie invited Janelle's mom to come on the show sometime and do crafts or something. Then she asked Erika what her mom thought of her gameplay. When Erika said that her mom hates Boogie, Rosie invited her mom to come too. Then she said Mike's mom could come too and that she didn't blame her for Mike's behavior because boys do strange things but that she was very disappointed in her son. So now Boogie got his public shaming to go along with Erika's. By the way, Erika looked better today, like maybe she got some sleep and had some time to come to terms with things. I'm sure the Boogie Bashfest helped her a bit too.

Well technically Janelle did, but if not for her persuading Janelle to do it was Janelle going to evict Will on her own?

Well, technically they both had a hand in it. Would Janelle have done it on her own, I honeslty can't second guess what Janelle would have done. I would like to think that she was focused on the game enough that she would have realized that Will would have been the hardest of the remaining three to beat in the end. Thinking that way, yes, she would have sent him out the door. Thinking as a friend, maybe she wouldn't have. We'll never know.

All you Boogie bashers. You seem to be leaving out the part where Boogie said that when he said that in the Diary room is right after Will had gotten evicted and he was mad at the time. Remember that Boogie and Will are best friends. If someone had just evicted my best friend I would be mad too. Then again, maybe you haven't ever said something bad about someone in anger. I'm sure that when he was in the diary room for 2 hours (per Janelle and Erika), and the diary room people were asking him questions about Erika he didn't think that part would be shown.

I hope no one ever records what I say when I'm pissed at somebody.

With all of this "Erika is delusional" talk, is Mike still believing he is the best player and most wonderful person to walk the earth??

I think we are thinking collectively, the entire season. They just happened to use that clip, and yeah, it was after Will left. It was everything had had said before lumped into one spoiled brat moment of hatred. I've never hit either of my boys, but I swear if I ever heard things like that come out their mouths, I'm afraid they'd be picking themselves up off the floor. That was one area where Rosie and I disagreed, she doesn't hold his mom responsible for any of his behavior. There were other people in that house that grew up in single parent homes, they were far more the "class-act" than Boogie will ever be.

QUOTE: With all of this "Erika is delusional" talk, is Mike still believing he is the best player and most wonderful person to walk the earth??

You're absolutely right Francis, thanks for bringing that back to the forefront.

I didn't like how Erika says she got rid of Will. She may have played Janelle, but it was janelle's vote that evicted him, so technically Janelle got rid of Will. Erika needs to stop taking credit for things other people did. I loved how Rosie let Mike know how much she didn't like him.

You seem to be leaving out the part where Boogie said that when he said that in the Diary room is right after Will had gotten evicted and he was mad at the time

did you miss the part when right after he said that last night.. jase said something to the effect of boogie changing clothes 10 times if he did in fact say all that stuff AFTER will left?

he was saying bad things about erika the whole seasson.

did you miss the part when right after he said that last night.. jase said something to the effect of boogie changing clothes 10 times if he did in fact say all that stuff AFTER will left?

Did YOU miss the part on the live feeds where Boogie actually did go in the room and change clothes before he went to the diary room?

Archived