Janelle

LovesBigBrother

I read Rosie O'Donnels blog, and I found an interesting post this morning...Perhaps it wont be Booger and Erika on there after all!

Michele writes:

Rosie LOVE you on the view!! Your YELLOW shines through! Can you get Janelle(BB7) on the show. My heart was broken when she was voted out, again. She is the BEST PLAYER. YOU ROCK ROSIE!

Love

Michele

I AM TRYING TO GET ONLY JANELLE

I WANNA MEET H ER

Rosie responded in the CAPS.

You can find the Q&A post HERE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw the first 2 shows of the season, but on day 2 Rosie brought up the topic of Big Brother because she's a fan and it was like the day after Janelle evicted Will and we were all into the Chicktown idea. She brought up Marcellas too and was making fun of him I guess because he kind of acts according to stereotype.

It was so exciting to see a talk-show host other than Julie Chen talk about BB, but none of the other view hosts watch the show, including Elisabeth who then steered the conversation away from BB over to Survivor at first chance :rolleyes:

I remember on Rosie's old show she used to bring reality show contestants on all the time because she's also a fan - like she had a bunch of Survivor contestants on, and also some TAR people, so that'd be cool if she did the same on the View :)

Yeah, Rosie said last week that she was tyotally into BB and is surprised that she had never watched it before. She was planning on getting all the previous seasons on dvd so she could catch up. I really hope she sticks with it and then talks up season 8 next year. Would be nice to see BB get more attention.

Dep

Okay, this is borderline crazy, but most of you, lol, I think, will appreciate it. :P

I sent an email to Rosie via The View website, acknowledging that she's a Janelle fan. I told her that in the past few days Erika and Booger had been really mean. I didn't go into specifics, but I directed her to check the boards. I specifically wanted her to read how Erika has been making personal attacks about Janelle (i.e. "stupid", "chubby", "fat", and "whore"). Anyways, I know I'm a tattle-tale, but I couldn't help asking Rosie to give preferential, totally biased, over and beyond, and extremely perfusive, positive attention to Janelle.

And that's it for me! Thanks again, everyone - see ya next year! :)

Janie, Erika and Booger are going to be on "The View" in a few minutes.

It should be good. Rosie said she LOVES Jannelle. :D

Rosie said something (don't know exact quote) about Booger being the worst person in reality show history. :lol:

She also said that she felt bad for Erika and briefly explained what Booger did to her

Let the fireworks begin. It's very clear that Rosie loves Janie and hates the other two.

Who knows. With Rosie being the loose canon that she is, this may be better than CBS's finale!

Archived