SO am I pathetic if,......

shelldrake111

I actually went to the trouble to figure out what day we were on for the live feed replays,..actually am sitting watching it again,,..and then goign to live feed updates to check for "good stuff" that may be coming up and then writing a post it note as to what time it will occur and making sure I remind myself to watch it?

I do,..after all,..know how this thing ends!

It's insane! I am goign back "looking for signs" and trying to prove people said the stuff I KNOW they said,..like James,...and looking to see when stuff really did happen and who left who out to dry at what point,.etc,..someone please tell me,....

WHAT DOES IT MATTER NOW??? LOL

And why do I care?

God I am such a loser :rolleyes: ! :P

yes you are a loser :rolleyes:

I tried to turn on my feeds a few times and it was crazy. House guests everywhere and all talking at once. It just feels good to have that season over. I am catching up on some housework and some TV.

I will be the first to admit to ALSO be watching the feeds again - although not quite as religiously as the first time around.

:( ------------ :( ------------ :( --------------- :(

My one request:

This time, BB time should be callibrated with Eastern Standard time, so those of us on the east coast can sleep when they sleep and be up when they're up and don't have to stay up into the wee hours and miss out on ALL our sleep just to catch ANY good stuff!! I mean, it's no skin off their backs, and no one else suffers - EVERYONE will get to sleep earlier...Why not??! Who do I need to call . . .

Move on... what's that??? :lol:

I'm with you, Marty. Too many people talking @ once. I forget how annoying that was and I forget how damned irritating Howie's repetetive adolescent commentary in falsetto is. Doesn't stop me from turning it on when I'm working @ the computer though. Sort of like having an ESPN classic football game on - you know what happens but it's nice to have for background noise.

Archived