Reply or comment to my yearly rant

morty

is it time for bb8 yet???

i am sooo ready not to see boobie or marcellass or james.... the list is getting longer.

this season had its moments.. but i would much rather see new people. cheers to everyone at morty's that made this season better than it would have been had i had nobody to rant with. :D

Excellent Morty!!!

I have been screaming all year about Erika and her going to all these forums and having people use the vote bot. There was NO WAY she was America's Choice. I know one girl that was running one of the vote bots for her.

I also was screaming that Boogie got in because Will said it was a package deal. Boogie in or no deal for Will.

Amazing..... those were the F2. That just took so much away from the game for me.

I love the team sport game (sorry James) so much more. I like where the alliances are picked and the game is on. They lying and deciept was not my favorite type of game. I know it was what made the game for many though.

Next year I hope they have houseguests that don't have agents and are just regular folks. I would prefer people that are not Big Brother experts.

Thank you for a wonderful year Morty. This is the only forum I belong to and enjoyed the people here so much.

See you next year!

It's amazing how everyone feared Chilltown. They all need to eat slop until BB8 as punishment

The season sixers were just as dumb this year as last year (I still love them though, don't get me wrong). Last year, they fractured the group from within and this year, they fractured the group from within. I'm ready to see a new cast.

I enjoyed this season, even though, as always , the final two were lame. I agree with the return of rules and punishment for breaking them. With all that went on, in retrospect,if Will was making demands as a condition for going on the show, they should have just told him "See ya!" We wouldn't have missed him because you don't miss what you never had.

I think there should be a monetary penalty each time there is a rule broken. Give them a chance to win a portion of it back, either deduct it from their prize money or their individual stipends. Next year,with fresh meat in the house, there will be no opportunity to form alliances before the game starts, so that part won't bea problem.

Good write-up, Morty.

Thanks for a fantastic season of Big Brother: a very professional presentation of what is happening in the house. Morty's wisdom about the game and the players makes this site the best place to be when we want to know what is happening. Thanks

Fantastic Summary and also GREAT layout too!!

Love your honesty and also relating the past, present, and future!!

Thanks for doing that trip down memory lane...

Feels like it just started yet feels like it's been 6 months too !!

ha ha

Super Job!!

:lol:

Yikes! Morty if I had known who your favorites and non-favorites were beforehand I'd have probably made about 90% of my posts differently since my favorites/non-favorites are like the complete opposite of yours! :unsure:

Thank you so very much for giving us all a place to post our opinions no matter what they were - sorry mine probably weren't what you would have preferred to hear :(

As for Boogie making All-Stars - that kind of ticks me off too, one because of the merit thing (like not only was he not popular, but he wasn't known for being a notable strategist) and two because yeah by him getting to be on the show it meant somebody else lost out on that opportunity - Bunky, Lisa, Cowboy, Monica, Dana, or Ivette. I try to look at it like if Will wouldn't do the show unless the producers let Boogie do it too, then would I have been happy with an All-Stars without the great Dr. Will? That makes Boogie being on all-stars and winning all-stars more palatable for me since the answer to that question is no.

If I had one wish for BB8 and my $40 it would be for us to have feeds of sequester too - I feel like Will may have played his best game in sequester, and if so then we lost out. He he and yeah, rants are a sign of passion not disgust, so I too can't wait for next year!

:)

PS Yay our avatars are back! :)

I absolutely agree with everything said. What really frosts me is the fact that Boogie was not supposed to tell anyone he had the Coup d'tat yet he did. And, more deplorably, was able to threaten George with using it and that's what got Howie nominated. I thought Arnold should have kicked him out for that! Oh well, on to better things....AR and Survivor!

Thanks, Morty!

I personally HATE the line drawn in the sand team sport style Big Brother. I would rather the results of the week be decided by manipulation and strategy rather than which houseguest knows what the name of Diane's dog is.

As for Will, if he had requested an exact group of 14 or he wouldn't do the show, they would do that exact 14. Big Brother All Stars without Dr. Will is like the NBA All Star Game without Michael Jordan.

agreed awesome Morty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for BB8 as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part I thought was when you talked about the voting on reality TV Shows that was great!! You are absolutely right about it!!!

Morty,Jem and all others that have helped

Thank you soo much for doing all the hard work this summer..It's been absolutely amazing and you make my day a bit more enjoyable during the bb season Thanks sooo much you guys rock! :)

Good write-up/wrap-up. I especially agree with using the penalty nom and enforcing more rules. The prima-donna factor in the house gets annoying.

Watching the feeds again is very telling and pretty much reinforces everything you said. Just now (11:30-noon bbt) Several people just talked about needing to take out Booger and Will asap. Funny sidenote - James had said he'd hoped there'd be no smokers - and complained that there were two - Janelle and Nakomis. When he asked everyone if they smoked, Erika exclaimed, "HELL NO!" My how things changed in two short months!

vannatc: Yes, Alison was in Season 4 - the X factor.

Archived