After-Show Highlights - Includes Pictures

Katydidit

check out Will's interview.

Something defintly happend with him and Janelle at sequester. Her may be going to a wedding with Erin this weekend, but you gotta see the way he answers questions regarding him and Janelle.

Are there two Will interviews? The one I read was the day immediately after he was evicted. The same ole same ole about Janelle. I didn't see Will post sequester, if you have it please link it.

Will continues to talk out of both sides of his face. He says he is done with Reality TV, blah blah blah, then talks about his "gig" on Dr. 90210 and the possibility of doing TAR. He wants TAR in the worst way. His bid for TAR is pure Chilltown...........he is cutting in everyone to see that he gets on. In the house he talked about he and Janelle doing it (so now she comments on them possibly doing TAR); Boogie has refered a few times to he and WIll doing TAR together, like yesterday on The View. Now I read in his interview that he is planning to do it with Erin. Seems like anyone under 40 who is still breathing has a chance to do TAR with the amazing Dr. Will.

edit: ok, I think I found the interview, sorry! Sounds like this was an interview that was done immediately after the show with other HG, esp Janelle hovering close by. Will isn't stupid, he is going to stick with his $2 million pony (actually as someone pointed out, she is ony a 1.5 mil pony, she supposedly gave half of her second mil to the guy she chose).

At any rate, the things he said about Janelle were the things he wanted her to hear.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Links deleted - Rejuvenated pointed out they were duplicates -- sorry, must have been blinded by the lights for a minute)

But, hey -- don't forget Housecalls today. Last one. Erika and Boogi.

Rejuvinated: Go to www.askbigbrother.com

These are all interviews done after the live show on Tuesday- hence after sequester

Read Will's and even Janelles interview and you will see what I am talking about.

edited: Sorry Rejuv- I saw your note at the end that you found it!

Reju:

The day after he was evicted, I'm sure he was thinking that Janelle really played him. There is no way he was gonna let a woman get the best of him and admit any kind of feelings. Also, on HC yesterday Marjerklous was saying how when Janelle got to sequester, Will was acting like he didn't like Janelle at all. Once again, Will & Janelle had not spoken at that point, so I'm sure he was feeling exactly the same way, that is that he'd been played. Now, after they had a chance to speak him seems a little more willing to compliment her and they really do seem a little more comfortable together. I think if anything they can and still will be friends.

Will also said he is going to be the Doctor for the Tyra Banks show.

He said he would be on Dr. 90210 in November and December.

Regardless who is on what show, or even if you like them. If you like Big Brother you need to support whoever it is. If different shows have past players of Big Brother on them and alot of fan support behind them, then they will continue to have new seasons of Big Brother. Did what I said make any sense. :unsure:

The day after he was evicted, I'm sure he was thinking that Janelle really played him. There is no way he was gonna let a woman get the best of him and admit any kind of feelings. Also, on HC yesterday Marjerklous was saying how when Janelle got to sequester, Will was acting like he didn't like Janelle at all. Once again, Will & Janelle had not spoken at that point, so I'm sure he was feeling exactly the same way, that is that he'd been played. Now, after they had a chance to speak him seems a little more willing to compliment her and they really do seem a little more comfortable together. I think if anything they can and still will be friends.

Thats how I saw it too....I really think they will be friends.

Also speaking of Will and doing shows isn't he going to be on Y&R in October as well

Yeah Marty, this is going to be hard to shake off. The thought of little Boogie bits scattered across the world is scarey. Boogie at the Great Pyramids, the Nile, the Great Wall of China, Big Ben, the Taj Mahal, the streets of Dubai (in Janelle's honor), the list goes on and on. Suffice it to say, the world would never be the same. Get ta steppin would become watch where ya steppin.

OK - so I got there and I was by myself since my dude was traveling on the "party bus" that got sent around LA to pick people up. The party bus was late, so I found myself in the awkward position of having to "mingle" in a crowd of about 500 (and I'm a little socially anxious, so it was hard.) I got a drink and started walking through the crowd. I immediately see Jase and his really pretty fiance, and I just have no interest or nothing to say to him - he freaks me out a little bit. He's kind of weird looking in person.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57435

Fuskie

Who bets it was uncomfortable for Will having Janelle and Erin in the same room...

Just got some updates from James' site - apparently CBS still had everybody holed up in a hotel (like they haven't been officially released yet or whatever) and the wrap party was last night. Hopefully somebody'll start posting their pics soon :)

Also, somebody posted on James site that Will just filmed a cameo on Y&R with Jack Abbott at Jabot, and that Will has managed to get himself an interview with the producers of TAR so he can pitch himself and Boogie as contestants :huh:

And James is hoping to do some chats soon with Danielle and George on his site.

Thanks for the pics and vids and interviews everybody! Helps with the BB withdrawal ;)

I have to find that interview that Erika did where she was asked since she is a casting agent with TAR will it affect Boogies chance of getting on the show. She said ya if she can veto it she would.

Here is one of James..... still in denial

http://www.askbigbrother.com/2006/09/ask_b...rview_jame.html

I loved this one... Demi Moore hates Boogie

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1534686...3618|1_,00.html

I seriously can't get over what a tool Booger is !!! He is such a dumbass...

"It's interesting to me because at first I thought Erika would win. But then when I saw how the jury was talking about her, I thought she was so hated she didn't have a chance.

What people need to understand is the people who were in the house and closest to what really went on have those feelings about her. It's kind of like, ''Don't cry for me, Argentina.'' She was doing things with me to advance herself in the game as well. It's just because she's a girl that people are making her look like an injured party."

If he actually knew what that song was about, he would know that his pathetic little analogy makes no sense. He should stick to his Grease analogies - they're more on his intelligence and maturity level. :rolleyes:

How did this guy end up involved in these successful restaurants ?? Is he like their errand boy or something? I don't get it !

Link to allison's party pictures...

http://3378975488.slide.com/p/1/untitled?compliments=True

more pics from sillyhamsters.com...

http://www2.sillyhamsters.com/

This is an acct. I found at the "Survivor sucks" site, from someone who went to Boogie's, after wrap party, party. The picture link didn't work for me...

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm1...21&stop=340

PS. why on Earth would Erika go to Boogie's party?..."shaking head"

Enjoy :)

Guest StarBaby

Thanks for the links to the pics Soyyo. I am not so sure about the account that Fuskie posted - I have seen it posted elsewhere and haven't seen any confirmation of what she was saying, and the pics didn't back up much of anything that was said in that post. I will be interested to see what others have to say about the party that can be confirmed.

You're welcome :)! I do think Fuskie's link is factual. IMO, It does match with the pictures and the other accounts of the parties I've seen and read, so far (the position of the Hgs on the stage, the tea cup dog and Erin, W&J's lack of interaction, etc.) ...it seems last year we had more photos and stories by this time, doesn't it? If I find anything else I'll post it.

Here's the link to a second post by that same poster who wrote the first "unconfirmed" acct...

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/show...7435&page=4

PS. I do wish Janie had not gotten "wasted" at the party... :(

Archived