After-Show Highlights - Includes Pictures

Katydidit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found this on Survivour sucks:

From TeamJanelle at Joker's-

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the commercial breaks they were whispering the same way they used to on the feeds. It was really cute. My mom noticed it too, she doesn't watch much BB and asked me if they're together. After the show was over when they were all hugging Will did that "who's the prettiest girl" twirl with Janelle. I think Will might be going to NY with the final 3 because after the finale there was a party and everyone except the final 4 showed up.

Also, during the first commercial break when the jury came out people kept shouting to Janelle that she's definitely going to win the $25000 and she seemed kind of confused.

Loved the pics. Thanks for posting them. :)

Did those of you with live feeds got to see some of the wrap party? Maybe I read incorrectly, but it sounded like some of you saw the interactions between Will and Janie after the wrap party. Or did I misunderstand?

If it was shown on the live feeds, can anybody post them?

Thanks

(PB)

Jani and Kaysar still make the cutest couple!

I thought the same thing...they look way cuter together than Janie and Will...she looks like a woman and Will still looks like a boy...Kaysar is soooooooooooooo hot...good lord !!! :P

exactly what look do you think boogie is going for, exactly? early gangster doofus??? i hope he uses some of the $$$ to buy a little "queer eye" magic. i mean, seriously...it's hard to look at him...

I think he needs LESS Queer Eye Magic - he was looking waaay to metrosexual !!! He needs like Rough Neck Eye or something :lol:

go to www.askbigbrother.com

check out Will's interview.

Something defintly happend with him and Janelle at sequester. Her may be going to a wedding with Erin this weekend, but you gotta see the way he answers questions regarding him and Janelle.

VERY VERY different from his post-eviction interviews

WOW! Her brother sounds like a winner, too. He chose to go off on Allison's mom rather than Boogie, Howie...or...even more appropriately, Erika herself for, and I quote... "giving them (CBS & internet) tons of bikini, a hook up...uhmmm...that was my role and I played it well"... (she actually went the extra mile, IMO)

Instead he tells Allison's mom her daughter is a c***, right there in the studio? I can see why Erika thinks it's okay for a man to treat women like crap... :angry:

PS. Boogie is still an a'hole.

wow that was a great video. Its interesting to hear reaction's of Julie and Arnold after the show! Big Brother 8 better be coming baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will and Boogie on AR that would be sweet!!! Although I would prefer Will and Janelle but that is next best. CT baby!!!!!!!!!!

Archived