I am no Erika fan buuuuuut,

SoothSayer

I too didn't like Erika as a player..but felt sorry for her last nite.The deceiving part of her game was not that different than anybody else's. The sleeping around with Boogie I truly think that girl was in love.(I guess you can question her taste in men). I would be ashamed if I were Boogies parents last night by the way he treated Erika...jmho

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika did NOT deserve that at all on national tv. She said in the Early Show interview that she was still coming out of her long relationship with Josh and was emotionally vulnerable. She probably signed up for BB7 before Josh split. Howie's "America hates you", Alli's "buy yourself some dignity", will's saying she disgust him--it was just all too much Erika bashing. Did you see how she responded to it all? Class act. Did she get mad and throw something? Did she cry? Did she retaliate with nasty comments about others? No, she rose above it all and smiled graciously and kept her composure. Honestly, when the Erika bashing started with the jury questioning and then led into the sequester convo I felt like Marcellas at the end looking at them all in total amazement at the nonquestioning comments of Boogie's gameplay to the endless "Let's diss Erika" game.

Guest jordansmom
SamTheCat Today, 09:51 AM Post #64

The general thrust of the thread (not alluding to anybody in particular) seems to be that oh well Erika got played but Janelle's different because Will respects her, secretly even likes her. Then Erika gets bashed the hell out of because she 'deserves' it based on whatever rationalization makes it palatable. That kind of makes it seem like the bashing on Erika maybe has more to do with what people can't stand in others is what people don't like in themeselves (public humiliation, shame, getting duped, loss of dignity, losing, getting laughed at and disrespected) and the idea that Janelle is any different is perhaps denial (?)

Great point.

Overall both Erika & Boogie both leave me feeling the need to shower.

Was tickled to see Nakomis as sincere & calm & wise as always.Loved her Janelle & Will answer.

Will's constant grin had me grinning too.Sorry,can't help myself there.

Howie.......ugh.........shut up already & get therapy!

Was fun watching Dani cracking up so hard over the CT DR phone sessions.

I thought George would get the $25 thous...not Janelle.Ok,was hoping. :rolleyes:

Jase,thank you for behaving.

Great posts, ItWasntMe! ITA !!!

This morning on "The View", when Erika claimed to have expected Boogie's insults from the DR because she had evicted his friend and he was angry, so she wasn't surprised, but her mom did not like him... and then said that she hopes to be his friend still (???!!!) (crickets from Boogie, by the way, on that one), I shook my head in disbelief...

Last night's heck of an eye opener apparently didn't affect the way she sees things. Maybe that's a good way to go thru life... :blink:

Guest jordansmom

Give her a moment to take everything in. If by this time next year she is still saying the same thing about Boogie then she is a lost in her own mind.

I guess the question I have to ask is does Erika care, she was used or what was said about her, as long as she got the money? If she doesn't care then she's more of a skank than I thought and if she does care it can't be worth the money.

She's got to hurt when she's sitting at home alone going over and over the things that have been said about her. I wasn't a fan of hers but I am a BB fan and always thought how much fun it would be to be on the show. Now I'm not sure. Some things you can't shake off as just being part of the game.

My opinion is that Erika looked like a HO on the live feeds.I was a huge fan of hers in BB4 but this season I truly feel she is trampy...I think Janie and Will should have been final 2 :o Did I just say Will,yeah I did.I can admit it I am a huge Will fan now. :lol:

JenW: I agree. If the show were fixed like all the crybabies think, then Janelle and Will would have been the final two. The ratings would have been through the roof!

I also found Erika's "bedside manner" a little off-putting this season, but I think it was because the timing of the show and her personal life coincided at the worst possible time for her. She just broke up from a long term relationship w/ another BB contestant, and as Booger was so eager to point out (and exploit), her biological clock is in overdrive. She appeared more desperate than slutty to me. - especially to have let Booger anywhere near her. If she and Josh were still an item, this show would have been entirely different and booger would have been relegated to the jack shack the entire season.

I never understood the whole "floater" concept. Isn't the object of the game to win? I love Janie but I also like Erika. I thought it was ignorant of her to say she was a floater and didn't deserve to win. Well unlike Janelle, Erika did not come into the game with a preconceived 4-member alliance, and she still made it to the end. Shouldn't she be congratulated on beating these odds? Liked Janelle a lot, but that finale made me mad.

Adria

Erika had made friends with many of the past Big Brother houseguests before the game. She had been on dates with Boogie. She was friends with Will. She had been to Dani's house and met her family and dog. She had met and contacted Howie, James and Janie. She was friends with Marcellas. She had been out to dinner with many of them. Erika worked the game hard before ever stepping in the door. Erika was in or tried to be in an alliance with everyone. Just saying this because it is not fair to say season 6 was the only alliance. There were many deals and calls and e-mails sent before the game even started.

And another thing Erika is a casting agent for CBS and casts people for Survivor and Amazing Race. She had every advantage and more.

Archived