I am no Erika fan buuuuuut,

SoothSayer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you might say there were 10 against 4. Season six was a target for all the other houseguests. Janelle was the #1 target. No other HG had such a huge target on them going into the game.

All and all it is what it is and I am just looking forward to BB8.

also it was really only a alliance of 3 since James had his own agenda.

ooops you are right. I should have said was he ever a target? Only in discussion of woulda shoulda but never was he put up with intent to evict.

Long live the puppetmaster. LOL

James was waiting for a so called excuse to get away from the S6 and he figured when she put up Diane and not Will that was it.

Funny when James was HOH Will was the pawn and James targeted CG WTF I mean he could have put up Boogie and Will and got rid of one.But that week as well Erika was worried about CG as well....like honestly he was never a threat

Don't you know .. that's how it works? The guy might be a schmuck for using the girl .. but he's kinda given player credibility .. while the girl is always the whore.

Ha .. erika wasn't a whore. She just fell in love with the idea of a boogie. She got off on someone else wanting her after her 5 year relationship had just ended. Many a girl has given into that kinda delusion before ..

It feels really good to be wanted again ... she'll get over it though.

Move on to the next guy.

Life goes on.

Archived