I am no Erika fan buuuuuut,

SoothSayer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I don't know whether my "snicker" I had over them showing Boogies BS was getting pleasure, but I think she deserved it, she has gone on and on about how wonderful she is (out there for us all to hear and see), how she is the one who has orchestrated all the moves in this season she dissed Boogie (who I am not crazy about), told him she was the reason for Wills eviction, and that He (Will) was the "brains of Chill town, she put EGG on his face or tried to the last couple of days, so now she has EGG on here face!!! and personally YOU are the very first person to throw in a negative or sarcastic comment out there whenever it suits you, so for you to so self-righteously state that if we took pleasure in it we are no better than anyone we have bitched about. I consider myself a pretty good and fair person, Erika is a sorry excuse for an all star, she has no game!!!!

and she doesn't even know that they called her "scrubika" yet! boogie called her that in janoe's goodbye message! a total insult. i'm really torn...she pissed me off so much all season...and then even worse the last couple of days...but i really don't want her to become the first big brother related mental breakdown...

For one thing, Will may have played Janelle, but as far as verbiage about the worst he did was call her "Sea-biscuit", which, as a Janelle fan, even I found funny.

It's quite another thing to call a woman a ho and say that all she was good for was sex, that's the only thing he wanted, etc., on national TV, while she was sitting right there. Sure, she needed a wake-up call, but I think she needed to get that in the privacy of her house while she was watching the DVD.

That's about the only reason I slightly preferred that Erika win tonight, because Boogie carried on like that more than once about not only Erika, who I had no use for , but also Janelle, who I liked. There's a reason Boogie is 36 and not married.

I don't think Janelle got off the hook for anything. Sure, they didn't mention the "nomance", but nothing like getting called (on replay) a "fat POS" to your face. Janelle looked like she was going to cry, and I thought she held up well with the whiner and "it's a game" responses. (More truthful, too, than Erika's response that she had also been "playing" Booger.)

I'm glad it's over...although I have the stupid feeds still playing in the background with some hope of something special. Have we been played? ;)

I don't feel sorry for Erika at all for what happened in the house. She knew that cameras were on them 24/7. Boogie told her from the start that they didn't have to do "anything". He even questioned her several times about it and said "Are you sure you want to do this?" Several times when Erika has asked Boogie about their "whatevermance", he has always said "We'll be friends when this is over." HELLO???? anybody home Erika?? Erika, if you have any change left from your $50,000 from buying some dignity, you might also want to purchase a clue! Boogie told you and so did Janelle, yet you continued to get into bed with him. If you were "playing" him, then why did you continue to want to be with him after it was just the two of you in the house?

After walking around the back yard for so long the other day practicing her speech, you would have thought it would have been better. I thought Boogie did a great job with his speech. Boogie won 3 HOH's and was it 1 or 2 POV's. None of them were given to him, he won them straight out. Congrats Boogie, I'll see you and James in Atlanta. :D

Speaking of dillusion... did anyone catch the body language between Will and Janelle? She's leaning into him every chance she got and almost lying across his lap (both the live part and the Q/A in the sequester house) while Will has his leg crossed away from her, his body leaning away and his head cocked away from her.. the only thing moved toward her was his arm on the back of the couch in true Puppet Master style assuring J's vote for Boogie... :rolleyes:

Not that Erika deserved to win... nor did Boogie... just a relation of "faded romance"

Like Erika or not, that was harsh. CBS could have still raised the "you got played" issue without being that mean.

I still don't think Erika did anything that warranted the treatment she received from CBS in the finale. After all, she came in second which means she outsmarted everyone but Boogie.

I agree with Jordansmom too. Regardless of what my opinion of her as a player is, I felt bad for her up there. It was uncomfortable, if it had been me, I wouldn't be able to hold back my tears. The least Booger could have done was hug her when he won, or even shake her hand, she did help him get there. Even if he was playing her, he could have congratulated her, he's such a dirtbag.

I also noticed the Will Janelle body language and those two got off scott free.

Julie Chen's shirt LOST

LOL I thought the shirt was cute!

Ugh, it's a losing battle trying to maintain Erika's dignity . . . y'all know where I stand . . .

The harder part for me to watch was the Chilltown DR clips making fun of James, Danielle and Janelle with the split screen of their live reactions to it - how humiliating. And you could tell by that point that they had already casted their votes for Boogie to win. Even worse was the Danielle one because I got the feeling Will influenced her vote there in one last show of who is the puppetmaster. OMG bad night for women and dignity at the hands of Chilltown :(

Quote - "I agree that was too harsh and very onesided. Why did they not show all the crap Will said about Janie?

I also found Ali comment very funny? Talk about pot calling the kettel(sp?)."

The reason they had Ali make the comment is because Erika had slammed her over and over for playing the way she did, and then turned around and did the exact same thing. It was set up that way for the whole irony factor.

Guest jordansmom

I get why they may have let her say it but it still made her look stupid in my book. She should of said something else. I would have found it funnier than the "buy yourself some dignity" comment and Im a Ali fan.

while Will has his leg crossed away from her

There is another big reason men do that...I will let you figure that out but it isn't because you don't like the attention or are trying to avoid it.

Erika deserved what she got, not because of what she did but because of what she said the last few days regarding all the other HGs and how Janelle is destined for third and how Will was soooooo playing her but her and Boogie are in LOVE... Give her the reality break NOW so CT can rest and not have to fake it during the wrap party. Erika will be in counseling for some time (if she isnt I fear for her self safety in the future) but it isnt strictly for the show, she was in need of counseling way before she went on BB, it just all came out during it.

Edit: Added:

Erika doesn't so much deserve what she got just for being a bi**h, but really because she is mentally unbalanced and needs to hit "Rock Bottom" before she can ever begin the healing process needed to continue with her life. It has been done and she will be better for it IF she gets the professional help she needs.

I feel soooo.... soory for erika for what's she about to go through oh well the total d!ck won although he was the better player! Unfortunatly

Well until next year BYE!

Good night and good luck! :lol:

If this were ANY other reality show I would agree with you saying it was too much. However, this is BB. Everyone knows when they go in everything will be caught on tape and most of it will be watched by live feeders. This is the one reality show where EVERYTHING is fair game because you know ahead of time that ALL your actions and words WILL be caught on tape and are more than likely being watched by live feeders.

In other words, don't say or do anything that you wouldn't want anyone to see because they WILL see it. It's her own damn fault.

Archived