Howie Gordon

moosie

Not to get on a discussion as to Howie's character, but to stop in the middle of just getting out to be with family and friends to write a letter to the fans and friends that supported him was pretty cool. He's a heart on the sleeve guy that speaks what he feels and that's a lot better than the alternative.

;)

Howie has a great heart and really cares about people to the max. Relying on what you see on t.v. as to someone's character is really hollow as many have proven what persona you see on that screen is far different than what is seen in REAL life... It was evident by the massive change in character when James was evicted and he was gracious, smiling and at ease when in the interview with Julie Chen. Not at all the paranoid, scheming guy we see on the feeds or the over produced shows. Granted he had a lot of time to prepare and KNOW he WAS leaving unlike others. Just gotta give these players some space as to what's percieved and what's real..

In one moosie's opinion.

:D

AllStarsBB7Finale091206.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moosie, the behavior I can't stand from howie was never shown on tv. It was on the live feeds and pretty much non-stop. I taught middle school and he is just a big potty-mouthed middle school boy with a conflicted sexuality. I"d be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time he whined in falsetto, "finger bang me" and a nickel for everytime he referenced a female body part (boobies sound familiar???). It was the same thing last season from what I understand. If he isn't really like that, then why is it non-stop two seasons in a row?

In Howies season I had the live feeds and I NEVER heard him scream anything about finger banging anyone or anything, now right here at Mortys Shock-a-lot was screaming about finger bangin ALL THE TIME, so maybe you are confused. I heard him callin boobies all the time. I just think Howie needs some attention, I think it's awfully stuffy to totally dislike someone over a perception that may not be who he is at all, and I suspect it isn't him, and I think he has a big heart, is totally in love with Janey, and I like him. :lol:

Just a reminder about the 50 cameras and the 200 staff members in a cut off isolation status, being told what to do and no privacy 99.9% of the time situation for 70 days.

:huh:

Unless you've been under that microscope, I'm not sure what anyone would do with that. If they do things in the house, it's (acting out, outrageous behavior, staged fights etc) mostly for the down, I'm bored time, or for the Tee-Vee time as well (Feeds). Was very aware of the comments and not my favorite but watching James lie in bed and wreck havoc and paranoid thoughts at everyone was just as offensive, if not Danielle's constant arrogant and psychotic behavior. HOwever have them out of the house and they're very different and subdued personalities. Will's brother said he's shy outside of that arena and he proved it when they had the after-party with stage presentation and more.

B)

Reality show maybe, but being over produced, directed, and monitored... what you see is not what you get in REAL life. I think they need to classify Reality Show Contestants as .... "People we've interviewd the heck out of to get what we want to create drama in the situation and amongst the fans as well"

;)

nobody will ever come close to being a shmuck like boogie. he was vile and nasty... in all seriousness too.

howie might have said boobies too many times, but all of his rants and raves were in good fun and to get a laugh. even if he is a perv that loves boobies, he never crossed the line with the women... so even if they got annoyed with him, they never felt threatened by him. and when all was said and done, he was a friend to anyone that wanted him as a friend.

I luv Howie!

And this is so true Moosie!

Reality Show Contestants as .... "People we've interviewd the heck out of to get what we want to create drama in the situation and amongst the fans as well"

I thought Howie had his funny moments during his first season and looked forward to some laughs from him this summer. Thenm, at the beginning of this season someone linked us to the clip of his appearance on Blind Date. That really tainted the way I looked at Howie from then on. Moosie makes some good points but I have some real reservations. The fact is though, I don't know him so I can't really judge.

To Fatcat - If you had the feeds during season six and you didn't hear how talking about "finger banging" then you didn't watch your feeds much. Trust....he said that and more many times.

Moosie - While I completely respect that you work for Howies site, you really do try to protect his image too much. I think even Howie would admit to everything he said and did during his seasons. Don't try so hard. And you may wanna cut back on the James hate in your posts. If you want people to look past what Howie said and did in the house, then you have to be just as respectful of James.

I, for one, loved Howie during season 6, but kinda just liked him this season. Do I think that what I saw on the show is the real Howie? Well, yes and no. But, until I run into him in person, and get to see how he acts outside of the house, I will just go on thinking that Howie is just a lovable, yet sometimes misguided, goof. He actually seems like he would be fun to hang out with in the REAL world.

Dep

Personally, I still am a fan of Howie's, although I do find his sometimes vulgar comments to and about women a little unsettling. At Howie's age and mindset, it would take a miracle to make him change his ways and people are left with the option of accepting him as he is or not accepting his behavior and disliking him for it.

This year's BB was not the best showing for Howie. He didn't win any comps, offered no strategy and basically had no effect on the game. He was entertaining to watch in his interactions with Will and did not deserve to be taken out like he was. I would have been angry at Boogie too for lying to me. I wish he would have thrown Boogie instead of his hat. I find Boogie much more offensive than I do Howie and his self-idolization of himself is sickening.

Howie appears to be a good soul with a big heart and extreme loyalty to his friends. I give him kudos for coming to Morty's and chatting with us. I'm even more impressed that he would take the time to do an after-show interview with Yana.

On the other hand, how will Howie go on with his life,i.e., complete his studies in meterology, pursue a career and make his way in the "real" world? It would seem it would be hard for him to secure a position as a meterologist (in a public forum) when everyone has seen how he acts and heard his off-color comments about women. In the workplace, his comments would be construed as sexual harrassment and wouldn't be tolerated.

I just wonder how long Howie thinks he can ride the BB train before he reaches the end of the line.

I just wonder how long Howie thinks he can ride the

BB train before he reaches the end of the line.

Actually I'm looking forward to seeing Howie

in the Reunion All Star Show AKA Big Brother 57 ..

The reunion show where eating Slop for the House Guests

isn't a punishment but a necessity ...

:rolleyes:

As mentioned a new, bigger, fun, Server was found
and as of now 12:30 pm PST Sunday the 24th,
Howie's site is temporarily DOWN during the
Server switch-over.

The site will be back up and running soon!!
Bigger, Better, and Worthy of handling
any Shout Out ever again!
:lol:
Thank you for your patience!!

:D

The Site seems to be back up but for the time being..

Members can get to the board but once there

can NOT sign in. It's not taking any of the passwords

etc and won't reset them either.

Believing it was Server Issues still being adjusted

our Administrator was contacted and she sent this, just now:

Yes, it's the server switch. (server person) should

have everything up and working soon.

worse case scenario - will be up by morning.

So sit tight and all will be good soon!!

Thanks for your patience!!

:rolleyes:

As to Fame.. I wonder how CG is doing?

(cool Avatar MsPopCorn) ;)

Anyway.. UPDATE again .....

The site is up but for many members, but the NEXT issue

has been logging in for a good many of the rest.

Administration is aware of the problems with signing in again.

Some are in and some can not get in YET.

Ironically.. Howie WAS in today, first time as well..

Testing out the Server and his CONTINUED fame..

;)

Oh yes..

This sign in issue should be corrected very soon.

:)

Archived