Tuesday, September 12 - Live Finale Show

uvp

dont know if i am late or not :D

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: just following rules

i got boogie winning

IF they decide to do another BB, it really needs some revamping.

Okay. Lets put our noggins' together and think of some ways we can spice up BB next time.

I for one, think the VIEWERS need to have a LOT more input in how the rats function in that house. And not just some run of the mill Americas choice...some REAL juicy spin on how everyone functions. After all, they are there for OUR viewing pleasure...aren't they?? :lol:

We need to be able to throw some monkey wrenches into the mix. Its toooooo darn boring in there. They need more games. More of something....come on. What are your ideas?

25 minutes till show

dancing with stars on @ 8 too :angry:

How many more crazies are needed? :)

But seriously...did you ever notice on televised nights how people who have never really posted start making threads everytime a HG farted. Funny stuff!

Is dancing with the stars any good.....I mean are they really stars, or are they washed up kind who think they will make a comeback to tv after the viewers see their version of the mambo?

Is dancing with the stars any good.....I mean are they really stars, or are they washed up kind who think they will make a comeback to tv after the viewers see their version of the mambo?

i like it. funny

Archived