Tuesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

There is an extremely interesting thread at Joker's Update regarding a "surprise" for internet viewers. Check it out at http://boards.real.com/showthread.php?t=14103

People who were going to cancel their feeds got this message

."Hi,

I would like to inform you that we are working on some exciting Big Brother stuff that we hope to introduce really soon.

I am unable to give you any details at this time because we still haven't finalized it, but I'd hate for you to go before you get a chance to check it out. It's being introduced specifically for our Big Brother fans, so I know you'll like it!

Hope this helps you."

There is a post over there that makes it look like this may be an old message but...

After reading that and some other things, I've got a million ideas in my head about what it could mean. Whether anything else is going to happen or not, I've had fun thinking of different ideas.

Could it mean that Will and Janelle talked BB into doing an internet show starring the two of them? Could it mean that we might get a chance to see more of the Diary Room stuff or other footage that we didn't get to see? Maybe Erin, Will and Janelle are actually friends and had a pre-game alliance and they will tell us all about it. There are a million possibilities.

Another interesting post over there was this.

"This thread has been moved

Thread moved to the BB Discussion forum. Click on above link to view/reply.

AFM & I aka DianeSux would like to give you all another news flash!

Here is the link to the LaQuinta/Palm Desert house where the HG's are staying:

http://www.a1vacations.com/USA/California/...i/1/p137505.htm

And by the way Erin Brodies parents live in the same gated community! Here is that link scroll down to Brodie Award which is about Erins father John.

http://www.thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...338/1002/sports

NO WONDER WHY JANEY IS NOT GOING THERE!!!

Room 48 ROCKS!!!!!"

Obviously I'm bored this morning.

This morning, Tuesday September 12 2006 I put on the quad feeds. I had no idea how loud those people behind the walls could be. Even though I could not understand what they were saying I could definately hear voices chatting behind the walls. While boog/erika slept. It's 12:13 pm here in Louisiana and 10 BB time. I did see the FOTH like someone mentioned here for a sec thinking it might be a wake up call but I doubt it. At this time I have no favorite. As always I hate f2. I feel boog is gonna win. I just am amazed at Erika trying to make herself look like she choreographed the entire show. My god woman get hold of yourself. She needs meds.

I agree with everyone here that the show was boring most of the time and that clips from the jury house and diary room would have been great to play just to see the reaction from the group. We know what we want, CBS doesn't care, if they did they would be reading more of these websites to see that. ;)

Archived