Need help for BB7 Finale!

lemondrops

It doesn't look as if lemondrops has been back again...

She is probably feverishly painting her sign and getting ready for the show.

Maybe you should send her a PM asking her..

I probably scared her off Flo !!! :o

Well, I am super jealous - I would love to go and see all the drama unfold.

I really wonder what Boogie has up his sleeve for Erika...I think he's going to be mean to her.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, that's the best

Nothing better than teasing a guy with a good cat fight and then taking it away

I was hoping to see some clothes get ripped... :(

Zoloft AND Ambien!!!

This fight is never gonna happen now is it?!?!

I never did get my answer from lemondrops about how she got tix to the finale?? I actually really wanted to know !

:lol::lol: and you thought I was the problem!!! lol at least i didnt ignore you! lmao

but seriously.... where was it that i saw it.... either on cbs or realplayer it had a thing there that if you live in the L.A. area and would like tickets to the finale, to send them your address and contact info and they would be giving so many away.... but only if you live in the area.

so i am guessing that is how she got the ticket. :)

yes.. pretty much! :lol:

but dont tell anyone.. or they might start PMing me asking me really silly things. :unsure:

purplemonster... i know each week on realplayer they asked a question and if you got it right you would get once chance put in to win a trip and tickets for the finale.... apparently i did not win. :angry:

yes, that's the best

Nothing better than teasing a guy with a good cat fight and then taking it away

I was hoping to see some clothes get ripped...

maybe next time ! ;)

Zoloft AND Ambien!!!

This fight is never gonna happen now is it?!?!

Maybe Janie and Scrubika will get into it on the finale tonight !!! two pairs of fake boobies (as howie would say) flopping about !! :P

purplemonster... i know each week on realplayer they asked a question and if you got it right you would get once chance put in to win a trip and tickets for the finale.... apparently i did not win.

Oh, that's cool then - but not that you lost :(

why am I purplemonster again ??? ;)

Yikes sorry if this has been asked.

Where exactly is the Finale going to be. I read where Erika just said that her mother brought her a coat and she wondered if it was going to be cold where it was. huh??

Sorry - I've been busy. Got tix to show by a link on Jokers Updates. I hit the link which sent an email to someone at CBS and then got a return email saying I had been selected. I live in Studio City so maybe they wanted local people. Anyway, sorry for the delay in response.

Guest jordansmom
Sorry - I've been busy. Got tix to show by a link on Jokers Updates. I hit the link which sent an email to someone at CBS and then got a return email saying I had been selected. I live in Studio City so maybe they wanted local people. Anyway, sorry for the delay in response.

So you were there? Someone said you were in live chat during the show? Forgot what thread it was in...maybe live show thread.

Archived