Monday, September 11th

CeCiMom

They actually make it hard to find the place to claim the credit you get for free music. The credit is $10 a month (not $30 all at once). You have to claim the credit & download 10 songs each month. I think you open Real Player then you open the music store (from top menu VIEW then MUSIC STORE) Then sign on (or create a new account for the Music Store) Then click "Access my account". Or--if that's not right you open Real Player by clicking on the shortcut that opens Real Directly to BB & there is a place that lets you claim your free music.

I have already downloaded 30 songs so it is kinda like I got the feeds for free :D

A little late but....

speaking of The Shining and redrum. You know the thing the little boy does with his finger when he's saying redrum? Try doing that and in that voice say crackwhore crackwhore crackwhore!!! I started doing that awhile back because of a skanky crackwhore chick I saw at a bar. It also fits Erika very well...grin.

Was there anything worth hearing on the Jury live feed leak? If so, does anyone have a recording of it?

No buggie you don't have to do the Rhapsody free trial. There is some place (& they hide it) that you go & it says "claim $10 credit" you click it & poof $10 is deposited into your music store account. I swear the link is findable because I have found it each month. I would try to look for you but since I have already claimed this month $10 the link won't be there. Hunt around & if you don't find it call Real & ask them where they hide it (& I think they do hide it so more people won't claim it) :D

I dont see how this is 'hidden' it is right in plain site on mine.

Open real player.

Hit REAL GUIDE on the bottom of the real player.

(Link is on the left, its the first one on the bottom of your player, the three are "real guide' 'music & my library' and 'music store').

A new screen opens. on the right hand side (scroll down the page) there is a area that says MY music.

Click, get my music.

I guess if you go about it a different way, its hidden, but its really in plain site from the Real guide button that is right on your real player... good luck.

Your free game download is right there also, right under the music. I get my music and game every month. ;)

Oh Boogie just told Erika that Will having a flirtmance with Janelle helped him and Will get to where they did and Erika is also trying tog et Boogie to admit that she was the reason Will left. He won't, he says Janie did it. Erika says but she was so easily manipulated

and if it weren't for her (Erika) Will wouldn't have been put up. Boogie not budging. Erika is rolling her eyes and looks pissed.

Lmao she is so stupid

I got a funny story........

walked into the pet shop and see this little pug in the bottom cage. so, i'm saying "hello, little puppy..look how cute you are" then I notice it's one of those statues and looks so damn real too (they put them in cage when vacant)--okay, so i'm all embarrassed now.

A mom walks in with her little kid and starts saying to the kid...look at that little poodle, look how cute, then she says OMG it's not real. I told her good thing she came in to the store and I wasn't the only clown (i didnt say clown) who had been had.

I have a dog and cat now........love them but difficult when traveling. If i get another one it will be a pug though. Visit anyway. :)

Archived