Post BB - What will happen?

GoJaney

it's not about there being a cult of janie to me...it's about the fact that i thought it was a cool question and it would've been interesting to hear people actually answer it.

friends...janie, howie, and kaysar.-re:james? kaysar takes things TOO seriously sometimes...i won't be surprised if he's REALLY upset with james. i'm not sure how janie will take it.

mike and will will stay friends...i could also see janie being friends with them

i can't stand jase even more after housecalls...he was all starstruck by janie and then put season six down tons after she was gone...he's pretty two-faced.

i'm interested in the erika/ therapy thing. did she really do all this stuff to boog? i can't remember everything that was said.

Good point Ranjake...

I think Jase and Will will be friends... Will's housecalls looked like he really liked Jase, but then again he IS the puppetmaster :lol:

They may not show the jury the DR sessions, but after they are out of the house they'll most likely watch their season... or at least read the feeds.

I'm not sure about Janelle and Boogie being friends... I think they might... I'm pretty sure she's still going to be friends with Marcellas and he said awful things about her.

Danielle will probably stay friends with most everyone she was before, same with the S6 people, though I think they might have picked up a couple new friends...

Diane? Does anyone even remember her being on this season?

Nakomis? Alison?

Its like I've forgotten anyone who didn't make it to jury....

Archived