Post BB - What will happen?

GoJaney

After the game is all said and done, what do you think will happen?

Who will be friends?

Who will need therapy?

Who will have a career?

My guess is that after they aee all the DR sessions, and read the live feed transcripts, some serious soul searching will take place... what do you guys think?

I think Will and Janie even Boogie will be friends maybe even Dani

Howie and Janie will of course be friends...

Erika will need therapy serious therapy.......

not sure about the career thing...everybody will go back doing what they did before they came into that house

I think they will all pretty much remain friends except maybe for Erika because she'll be undergoing some major therapy, or perhaps be placed in a straightjacket in a rubber room. All the others will go back to their lives as they were before the show.

I think Janey will remain friends with Will, Dani, Howie, and maybe even James.

The rest, I'm not sure....

I think Janey would be able to turn this into a career in entertainment broadcasting if she wanted to... like for E! or Access Hollywood or something.

Will, of course, will have his career still...

I think Erika will fade away.... after extensive therapy :lol:

If I remember correctly there is a Q&A with the HG's after the game is over.

At that point, will the HG's have seen the entire show? Including DR's? Or do they do the Q&A fresh out of the jury house?

I want to see some of the issues addressed and explainations for some decisions AFTER the tapes have been seen.

Question 2,

What exactly have the jury members been privy to before they vote? Just eviction tapes and the roundtable? Or???

Thanks

*Not sure where to ask this*

Figures... now there's 2 or 3 of you guys missing that will be along shortly with the "janey sucks, I have nothing else to contribute" standard post....

In Season Six, she hadn't won a record breaking number of HOH, Vetos, and perhaps the most painful for people like you America's Choice rewards.

She'll do just fine...

I don't think they'll get to see any tapes or anything like that before the Q&A. And as for the jury they see the eviction tapes and then the roundtable, talk to the other jurors but that's it. I could be wrong but I think that's how it goes.

I'd love to see a Q&A after they've all seen the show, now that would be awesome T.V.!!!

I think she will remain friends with Howie and James, and possibly with Will and Boogie. Erika will have to get her mom and brother to come stay with her and keep a suicide watch. She is so mentally unbalanced, I really think when she finds out the extent of how badly Boogie has played her, and how demeaning and negative he views her, that she will totally break down. I think for the most part the rest will just get on with the life, jobs, friends, etc.... that they had preshow.

(Didnt Janelle say on Housecalls that she has no interest in getting further involved in the entertainment industry, with the exception of maybe doing TAR. So the insults above are quite pointless.)

Janie will do great no matter what she decides to do. she's mentioned numerous times both last year and this year that she doesn't want to do anything in entertainment, movies , stuff like that------she wouldn't mind doing Amazing Race, though. She has her real estate license, so a career in that may be something she'll consider.

All of the season sixers will remain friends, they have a two year bond, and they're all mature enough to know that it was only a game.{Except maybe Howie :lol:}

Will and Booger will , of course , remain friends.

Erika will be in prison for attempted murder after she sees the tapes and what Booger had to say about her.

I think that all of the players this year will network and keep in touch. Except, I don't really think that Diane's relationship with Janelle can be salvaged, nor are either of them interested in repairing it.

I kind of agree with what Jase said on housecalls. The Season 6 people will need therapy (with the possible exeption of Kaysar who mercifully left early). Their lives have revolved around Big Brother for two years. When BB8 comes around and they're no longer relevant, the crushing hand or reality (as opposed to scripted reality) will smack them pretty hard. Especially Howie.

The jury gets to see the competitions and the eviction, they do not get to see DR's, that stopped after season 3 when it probably cost Danielle the win.

I'm not sure what post-show Q&A you're referring to, but if you're talking about the Town Hall meeting, that usually occurs a day or two after the finale on Housecalls. Gretchen hasn't mentioned whether or not there's going to be a Town Hall meeting this year. I know they're kind of protected against aggressive questioning for a period after the show-----last year Marcellus had to change his whole Ivette interview because the producers told him to tone it down, and Marcellus threw a typical Marcifit. Walked off the set, Gretchen had to drag him back {all off air, of course}. They whisked Maggie away from some interview because the questions started getting tough, too.

i just cant see janelle being friends with someone that said a few times that he wanted to "piss and shit on janelles face" and constantly called her a whore. there are plenty of things that people learn to look past... boobie is not one of them.

Guest StarBaby

Hmmmmm, wonder what fate would be worse, being "boogered" or boiled? Yeah, okay, it's time for BB to end. Bring on Survivor, TAR, Greys, Dancing with the Stars......................

Archived