Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She just called Janelle a blond bitch. I'd pay money to see a boxing match between the two. Would be a short fight but...

Now she's on the Janelle is jealous thing again. For that matter, so is Boogie.

Jealousy is a terrible thing and thats all she is jealous and she can't get her facts straight threw the cloud of jealousy

And I trhink Boogie does it to just go along with her.......she is out of her mind right now

Damn Kahluua, we've been on these boards all day!! Once Janelle walked out the door I thought I wouldn't be interested. But watching people make fools out of themselves is quite entertaining.

Its fun...I know she will watch the tapes and for me thats payback enough...I thought Will had an ego problem nothing like this at all

At least Will had a reason to have a ego problem. Erika has just come unraveled.

For sure I think Erika thinks if she keeps repeating it...then it will be true.

Oh Janie is a child for the record

LOL, Wasntme.

This is really sad. How fixated they - mostly Erika - STILL are on Janelle. Remind me again ... who's jealous?

The last few days were Will and Janie and now just Janie if she could just stop and listen to herself for one minute...keep drinking Erika maybe you'll talk more sense when your drunk

What is up with the Janelle Janelle Janelle...Janelle played stupid the whole time...I dont like Erika because she scumbag DANI However I got to give props where it is due...She is telling the truth about Janelle game play and in competition wise most of the comps were given to her because others didnt want big targets on their backs... You may hate Erika but in her way she played the game..and that is what got her there to final 2 I am pulling for Boogie to win because I dont like the way Erika played the game.....So excuse me why I vomit on the poor Janelle excuses!!

Hmmm, now I really can't wait to see the finale. Wonder how and what "dropping Operation Double Date" means exactly?!?! Ah, I can't wait to see Erika get hers ...!!!

And Sparkie? It's because they were questioned by seven people tonight, but the only one they are fixated on, er, SHE is fixated on is Janelle. It has nothing to do with Janelle's game play. Speaking only for myself, I have moved past that and accept that she is gone. But, watching Erika work herself into the spawn of Kirby is just gross.

No actually you do....It is like Janelle cant do anything wrong in this game or if she does it ends up being poor Janelle and everyone else is evil...bunch of croc ..... She is sweet innocent and such an nice person..the sun always shines on Janelle... she played horrible ...I expected more from her this season and she gave me nothing...

I so liked hearing Boogie say that....I'm sorry but Erika was told she was being played and still thinks there will be something more after the show

he actually said that???

Erika is a moron, the only person who thinks she is great is herself... She kept telling Janie over and over again "oh america loves us"... umm no bitch, america loves janie!!! Thats why she has 37 % popularity and u dont even have 5% of that with ur little bitty 1.6 percent!!! :rolleyes:

Archived