Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She also said if her and Janelle went on the View, she would look better? How much you want to make a bet, if she sees the tapes before they go on the View, she won't show up. If she doesn't, she probably will show up without her knowing everyone is laughing at her. I prefer the latter.

I missed some of this convo but got this much Erika told Boogie that she heard Janelle asking Will in the storage room--the night she had been listening outside--that she wanted him to kiss her. She said that Janelle had wanted them to be like Boogie and Erika, something about if he was really with her he would do this

:lol::lol:

And i agree I caouldn't sit there and listen to this shit over and over again

Well Erika is so smug that Will worked hard on Janie and was able to just do it in one day.........WAKE UP Erika what you girls figured out was the truth and Janie got some self respect back something that you will never have..after you watch the tapes you will see that you were played like a cheap violin.......the only difference between Will and Janie and Erika and Booger is that I think Will came to respect Janie and Booger has no respect for you Erika

Yep I totally agree Kalhuua. It's really hard to listen to Erika go on and on like this. She really thinks she's a great player! :blink:

Now she's saying that Danielle is like Janelle in that she needs that male attention.

After that they talked about how James idolizes Danielle, and Boogie noted that it sounds like outside the house is sounds like D's husband also idolizes her.

I fully expect to hear Erika spew more invectives against Dani as she does with Janelle. Erika seems to be a woman who has to tear down those she is jealous of. And I had such high hopes for her late in the game.

Archived