So I met Nakomis Last Night

nicolemason

I was downtown last night (I rarely head down there), and I was walking past the Hard Rock Cafe and Nakomis had peaked her head out. Later I stopped in their to get some change and I ran into her. Ok here comes the dumb part......I say "just so you know you're one of my favorite players of all time" she says thanks....THEN I SAY, "thanks for having real boobs" and she laughed....Then I say "please punch boogie in the face for me on tues, I think he's an ass.....So I think that I may have freaked her out. I had been drinking for about 5 hours before I actually met her. What I meant by that was thanks for being real...damn that booze. Well, I'm sure she will remember me!!!

I live in San Antonio and she still works there. I was downtown a few weeks ago and was going to see if I could find her, but the guy working the door said that she didn't work until the next night. Her hair was actually all one color....BLACK. It looked really good, I thought it would be different colors, so it kind of threw me off. My roommate has met her a couple times at one of the bars she goes to, and verified that it was her.

Kudos to you for meeting her(stumbly or not)I'd like to meet her as well.Setting her aside from BB I'm rather sure she's a driven & fun person to know. B)

Just wish she'd stayed in BB7 longer & had a match up or showdown with CT.OOOOOooooo that would've rocked!

Archived