BB All-Stars Redo?

rook9566

I was wondering what would happen if you took the same 14 people and played the game over again. Now, knowing what they know, how differently would the game play out? Could Will and Boogie last more than a few weeks? Would Janelle be the first to go? Would CG float to the end? They would have to make some changes obviously. Everybody knows the "You sow what you reap" clue, so it would have to be changed.

I am not seriously thinking this could or should be done. Just random thoughts as the season ends.

I think a lot would change, but...

the Janelle/Will/Boogie/Erika thing would remain the same, unfortunately. Janelle and Erika would go back in saying, "I need to get Chilltown out." But Will and Booger would just turn on their charm and escape eviction, week after week after week.

Just like they did this year. How many times did one of the HouseGuests say, whether in the DR or to another HouseGuest, "We need to deal with Chilltown" or some variation? Well, considering the fact that half of CT is still in the house, I would say YOU FAILED.

Guest jordansmom

If the could do it all over..... as soon as the S6 crew lost power Janie would go up. Then once one of the S6 was gone then ppl would go after Will. Erika would still be with MB, Ali might try to join Janies' side, Diane and Jase would go after each to disprove Mr. and Mrs. thing and ev1 else would play the same as they did b4.

I think we'd see a new alliance form headed by Danielle and James maybe. Everyone will try to distance themselves from CT and BB6. I would probably watch it, just to see how differently it turns out, but I am ready for BB8. I just hope they get some interesting people.

Janelle and Erika would still stupidly fall for Will & booger, but James & Danielle would never team with them for the Legion of Doom. Either James or Danielle would try to form the legion of doom with some others to get rid of all four "operation double date" people with the possible exeption of Erika, who they'd try to save for last, and forget about if they get rid of the other three.

Don't go giving them ideas! (it would be interesting though!)

It's time to go back to the premise of 13 strangers (14 is one double eviction too many!) and work on the format.

Keep the basic HoH format but work on the twists and sort out the Veto. The Veto is a great twist as it does make the week less predictable - but it has it's problems, especially since it's been restricted to six players.

Back to the original idea of repeating it - maybe it could work as a one off twist one week in BB8.

One week the HGs play the game as usual, doing all the comps and going through the process right through to the announcement of the evictee.

And then Julie reveals that they won't be leaving as this week is Groundhog Week and we'll be going back in time. Last week's HoH comp is played again (endurance based) - and all the same comps are done throughout the week.

It certainly would be a different show if they knew when starting what they all know now.

It would have come to who could control winning the HOH's and POV's to maintain

their safety and control of the game. With that said Dr. Will could very likely go out first.

I think they should have kept dual HOH's this Allstar season it would of presented much more drama

when the original nomimations where made.

But you have to say that this season the Doctor did represent some funny TV.

Brekkie I like that groundhog day idea. They could really mess the house up! Someone gets voted off, they say the good byes, play HoH and go to bed. The next day, so and so is back and so on. The only thing is what would make it different? The same people that voted the guy out last time will just do it again. There's a good twist in there somewhere though.

Well, speaking of mixing things up, a few ideas come to mind.

Let EVERYONE compete for the veto, either every time, or a couple of random times.

Double HOH like the first HOH this season thrown in every few weeks.

Allow nominations and veto comps, but let America decide who goes without telling the HG's until they think they're about to vote, then hint this might happen again.

Do the Coup d'Etat again. Maybe this time it would get used.

Allow nominations, but don't let anyone compete for power of veto one week.

Let people on slop compete for PB&J one week

Have a standing competition (no time frame, like the Coup d'etat comp) for a bonus Veto which remains secret, but you can use it any time in three weeks.

Have a competition for a transferable coupon that allows you to double your winnings if you're one of the final 2

Let america do the nominations one week.

Make one veto competition so if you win the veto, if you use it you give up something, such as slop for a week, or you can't compete for veto or HOH next week.

Have a veto comp where you can veto BOTH nominations if you want.

I don't think I could stand a redo! Will would never last that long again and he has provided about 95% of the entertainment this year. One week of Allison was about all I could stand and the thought that I would have to watch her for a minute longer would drive me up the pole. As for James' constant potty mouth and whining, Boogie's vile spewing, Howie's immaturity and misogny, Marcellas' bitchy comments and constant complaining, the juvenile whispering between Will and Janelle and the really sad dance between Erika and Boogie, this season was more than enough.

The one thing that I might enjoy is an America's Choice where each week America gets to either nominate one of the players for eviction while the HOH gets to nominate the other or America gets collectively be one vote for eviction of one of the nominated houseguests. I would also like to return to weekly America's Choice where America chooses the prize for a luxury competition or the winner of a prize or a gift for the houseguests. And finally, I would like to see the initial HOH competition actually reflect how well the houseguests bothered to get to know each other and finally, a surprise "sudden death eviction" where America chooses which week the person who scores the lowest or is eliminated first from an HOH competition is immediately evicted. The houseguests would be told about this twist but would not know which week America had voted to the the suddent death eviction week, that way houseguests would not feel so comfortable throwing competitions! Just a thought!

I really have a distaste for America Votes. I didn't even watch Season 1 because of that and I have watched some hugely talented singers get axed on American Idol because of popularity. I don't mind some America involement, like the wakeup calls (though, that was kinda stoopid) I just don't think that people should get put up on the block by America Vote. That would kill a lot of the drama of the show.

It would be interesting to do a redo!!!!!!

However I want 14 strange faces come next season!!! I really dont think Big Brother or Survivor or any darn reality show for that matter should do an all star show. We have seen what happens and have learned from BB and Survivor.

At least no all star until another 6 Big Brother's!!!!!!!!!!! Then have BB 14 All Star round 2!! Maybe with the Hg's from the later 6 BB's!

Archived