What was the best move in Big Brother History?

lovely

I hate to say it, but it might have been Maggie's getting Howie to put James on the block.

I don't think I'd have even considered TRYING to get him to do that, it was SUCH a bad move for him.

In retrospect, Howie's line about Will (if you were HoH he could get you to nominate yourself) MAY have been TRUE for Howie, in Howie's world. (I must add that I LIKE Howie and if he'd been around he probably would have been in my group of drinking buddies, back when I had a group of drinking buddies, although we'd probably have teased him unmercifully.)

But Maggie's having the chutzpah to even try that move is, imo, a finalist in the comp for "best move in BB History"; the only thing even comparable in BB5 or BB4 was the six-finger alliance, and that was really just a matter of everybody's wanting Jase gone - once you have those kinds of numbers, the play is not hard to see.)

man i wish this thread was about what is dumbest move in bb history. it has been so many great moves i cant single out one as the best

the best move, george saying that he wished he had some yummy KFC, he got a whole year of artery clogging goodness just by wishing for it....if only i could go on there for a couple of weeks and speak to the cameras over and over again : ooooo i would loooove some Manolo Blahniks right about now.....

and Nakomis getting voted out this year, she was boring as hell

This season I loved CT convincing SOV6 to put up floaters... they actually made them think floaters were these horrible people just because they didn't come in with an alliance. It was hilarious watching Kaysar get all worked up on a group of people that had nothing. Then in return they easily got the floaters to band up and go after the SOV6. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Another good move was Erika catching on to CT's game, thus comparing notes with Janelle. Then getting Janelle to get rid of her only friend in the house. I may not like her but that is something I didn't expect her doing from looking at her strategy leading up to that point.

In other seasons... Drew getting Diane to kick Nakomis out was pretty amazing. It's funny, they only went after 2 horsemen, then the twins became a threat and forgot all about the two guys that went on to the final 2.

But as best move, what Maggie did with Howie is up there.

he he - that does kind of make me wonder . . .

Everybody KNEW going in that floaters make finals and WIN about 50% of the time. Erika was favored to win BB AT THE OUTSET because of this . . .

I don't know what to make of this, but it does seem to say something . . . :huh:

Archived