What 2 BB stars would you like to see on TAR?

bbcanfan

BB Stars on The Amazing Race  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What pair would you like to see on the Amazing Race?

• Will and Janelle
    • Will and Boggie
    • Boggie and Erika
    • Janelle and Kaysar
    • Janelle and Kaysar vs Will and Boggie
    • Non of these

I think Jack and Janelle would make an interesting team. A very good combination since they are both intelligent and personable.....

This is the best possible combination. Not only would they be good together but this would send Erika over the edge, since she thinks she has some claim to Jack.

I have a strong feeling Will and Boogie will end up on TAR but i think they would totally suck. Will admitted he sucks at competitions. There game is manipulation but that won't do them any good on The Amazing Race. Will would probably hurt himself and Boogie might get left in another country. :lol:

Nah, they're both smart (especially Will) and athletic (especially Boogie). Will would probably be the leader and guide them through the tasks on where to go. He would remain calm in tense situations and keep Boogie calm as well. Boogie would do well in the Detours and Roadblocks, which require mostly physical ability. Considering they're a relatively young male team- the type of team that does best on The Amazing Race and are intelligent and personable would make them a force to be reckoned with on the show.

Will doesn't care about his housemates or details tested in bb comps. His mind is more on the manipulation, not t metnion he doesn't want to blatantly have the power winning gives. If he didn't have that on his plate, I wonder if he could "compete"? He came close in the rope comp. And his charm would come in handy, just as rob's did, when it comes to getting the locals to help him out.

I think Jack and Janelle would make an interesting team. A very good combination since they are both intelligent and personable.....

Janey would do okay on the physical challenges - but she'd suck at the more cerebral parts of the race. I doubt she knows any other language and her geographic instincts are probably nil.

Archived