You Be The Jury

Sheri

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't choose, since I can't stand the idea of either one of them receiving any of the money. Hells bells, donate it to a charity. They both have homes, jobs, etc.

Besides, nobody is going to watch Tuesday since Dancing with stars begins on another network and it has to be much more entertaining that MBs overgrown nose and ego sitting under an ugly hat to cover up his hairline/hairpiece. Who wants to see Ericka do a skeleton imitation is a handmedown cocktail dress. But, ifi she continues to rummage and eat as until Tues, she may be too chunky to sit on anybodies lap.

On a serious note,I wonder how many people have casted a vote for Boogie or Erika,Im willing to bet AC has tripled the votes compared to this vote .......ummmmm....I really need to see Dr. Zachary before I make this decision on who I would like to see win the 500K :lol:

Posting the article here...I posted the link in media

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother All Stars

I can't wait to see what Howie comes up with after his " I can't vote for the best, I have to vote for the least" comment last year. That may be worth the price of admission. Also to see how that X-ray with hair and the 36 year old wannabe rapper misogynist defend their game-play. And, of course, to see Janie get her AC money.(I hope).

I'd just like to add that I just read that Erika said, "I may take second but at least I beat you[janelle]" and, "Erika about Janelle: Destined to always place third.."

So...on top of it all, if Boogie takes first, and I hope he does, I can't wait until she learns Janelle won more money then her with the 25k. She may have title but Janelle has prize and a better title then "Second"..."America's Choice!"

If Erika said that. Gee, Janelle may be destined to always be 3rd, but its only because everyone else is too scared to stand next to her in the end. Atleast Janelle really knows how to play. And she is always the last one standing out of her original alliance. Erika is still destined to always lose, there only 1 winner. 2nd isen't better then 3rd, when everyone loves the 3rd place person, and not the 2nd place person. Janelle will be remembered and Erika will soon be forgotten.

if janelle had won the final hoh, and taken her, she would totally be bad mouthing boogie right now. remember how erika told the net, how she wanted to be cool by association of janelle, now that she was working with her.

sounds like janelle got some information, from will/danielle (maybe when she talked to her mother on the phone she hinted it), that erika wasn't going to take her to the final 2, and it sounds like janelle made some references to butt kissing her in jury question to erika.

i thought it was funny, before the jury questions erika thought she had janelle's vote lol.

I agree. I'd vote for Boogie just cause I wouldn't want to vote for Erika.

He has said some very nasty things but at least when he's having a normal conversation, people actually want to listen. Erika is one of those conversationalists who use 'you're right' 'I agree' and 'whatever you think' WAY too much. She doesn't have a backbone in my opinion and therefore Boogie should win. At least he's being productive in his life.

As we go along, and before this thread is finished, I'd like to put forward this thought:

I was entertained. It is not in me to damn anyone.

We all have our lessons to learn.

Let the games begin.

Archived