Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

purple, i really wasnt answering smartass to you either.. thats just how i talk :blink:

and now i am insulted.. cause that is just not nice to say i am a smartass.... wait... i take that back.. i would rather be a smartass than a dumbass.. okok continue calling me a smartass.. i love it!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.. heres the thing...

neither of them deserve the money... but both of them need new clothes. i am so tired of seeing them wear the same thing every day. erika erika... change your freakin clothes. i think the only time she wore something different was on thursdays... or on a special eviction night. other than that she has been in the same clothes.. all stenchy .... everyday. YACK

I believe Mike answered every question truthfully. The speech about keeping Erika around even after they knew they shouldn't applied to Chilltown tenfold. Remember---Sovs had first 4 HOH's and chilltown still made it to the end thanks to Kaysar the genius with his "floater" plan.

Yeah, what was that........Danielle was moving her lips-praying perhaps? I like how she said Yeah, George when she heard there was an americas choice--who she kidding, she wanted that money.

I don't have text messaging either...no vote here.

Okay, people fess up and tell us how much it cost you to get Janelle $25,000.00 unless CBS rigged that one too! :rolleyes::)

Okay, people fess up and tell us how much it cost you to get Janelle $25,000.00 unless CBS rigged that one too!

0 it was worth it too :lol:

Archived