Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

Guest StarBaby

I thought it was interesting that when they were talking to Will (I think it was on Housecalls) and asked about Janelle gaining weight or being fat, he said she wasn't fat, she was voluptuous! Big difference, I would say. SO she has a little meat on her bones, and has some curves that aren't surgically enhanced -- good for her! She is a normal looking woman, and still quite slender by most standards (remember the camera adds pounds). That being said, I hope she gets the 25G - she DOES deserve it. If winning 9 competitions in one season doesn't mean you deserve that bonus, then noone should get it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Janelle or Will wins it, they both can play the game and they play it well.

As for the fat jokes on Janelle, WTF ever! She has an awesome bod. Erika is way too skinny and she looks like a crack wh$ore who hasn't had a fix in days...

Janelle really wouldn't look so chunky if she she would quit wearing clothes that are too small for her, pants that are low waisted, & shirts that are made to show her belly. I mean when your pants are a size too small & they practically show your butt crack & then on you wear short shirt made to show all that off it makes ya look a quite heavy unless your are a string bean (which Janelle is not). :D

I think Erika looks awful too but don't try to tell me Janelle's belly & love handles hanging out & over her pants looks good either :huh:

The most ironic thing about the difference between people's idea of beauty nowadays and the people of fifty years ago is that fifty years ago voluptuous women like Janelle were considered the most beautiful and if you don't believe me look at Marilyn Monroe. She was a dress size 12 and a pant size 8, right about where Janelle is and maybe actually a bit bigger.

The irony is so thick it could be cut with a spork.

I am sorry, but Janelle is not a size 12 LOL. Must be a man who is saying that hahaha. She is much smaller than that. Erika is probably a size 0 wich is a bit extreme imo. I think women with a bit of meat on their bones are much prettier than skin and bones, same with men. Skinny men aren't attractive, fat ones aren't either TO ME but a man with some meat is perfect. People tend to judge people too harshly when in reality many need to take a look at themselves in the mirror before casting stones at other people and try to change what they don't like about themselves....

Yeah I guess Morty's has some PERFECT members.....

But.....Strangely enough it appears to be mostly the males that say she is a fat ass...Now I wonder why that would be?

Maybe a couple of "trannies" that envy her curvaceous body?

And somebody that loses a competition is not necessarily a "Loser"... We all know that.

Janelle should get AC.

Haaaaaaa Flo, did you know that I find trannies to be super sexy.... even if they have a warped sense of reality? Nothing says lovin' like a good tuckin'

I want Janelle to win it. Put the 25,000 with her stipend and she will have won more than Scrubika. Janelle deserves it !

This makes no sense. Their stipend will be the same. Erika gets at least 50k on top of that, which is double the prostitutes 25k.

Even though Janelle may not win the money, I guarantee you that with all the talk shows and companies that are going to be vying to get her on their show or have her sponsor some kind of product, she may end up coming out with even more money/fame that if she had won the $500K

Look, I am sure the view will have her on their show - when it comes down to it, even if Booger or Skanker win the money, you can't compete with Janelle and all the cash she will be making for all the live appearances she will be asked to make.

Just for comparison notes:

Janelle:

Mortys - 107 Votes - 73%

Jokers - 2746 Votes - 86%

George:

Mortys - 18 Votes - 12%

Jokers - 179 Votes - 5%

Will:

Mortys - 11 Votes - 8%

Jokers - 129 Votes - 4%

Danielle:

Mortys - 9 Votes - 6%

Jokers - 118 Votes - 3%

Marcellas:

Mortys - 1 Votes - .5%

Jokers - 6 Votes - 0%

James:

Mortys - 0 Votes - 0%

Jokers - 10 Votes - 0%

Howie:

Mortys - 0 Votes - 0%

Jokers - 2 Votes - 0%

Now, statistics and probability precision increase with the amount of subjects tested. This means the more votes, the more accurate the percentage. Morty's is a small community while Joker's is a huge site (Though their forums arent very user friendly and the community here is better to interact with, that is beside the point) You can clearly see a similar trend from Morty's and Jokers. Jokers had thousands more votes so the % is more accurate and will more closely reflect that of America's voting and it shows Janelle ahead an additional 10%. One can say, almost without doubt, that not only will Janelle win America's Choice, she will win by a landslide.

Janelle doesnt deserve nothting but a pack on the back she played stupidly....I love Dani but Dr. Will deserve this and thanks to Erika...he is out...Janelle couldnt even prepare on own speech for evicting Will. Erika told her to say that.... Janelle is a follower and not a leader...SHE GAVE ME NOTHING this year.. but a distaste for spoil brats everywhere... AND I GOT HER SPADE A SPADE comment... prejudice b%% send that trifling ho home..she wont suffer she has her sugar daddys to support her...

Yea I said it I meant it so what are you going to do about it...WHATEVER :lol::P

Archived