Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give it to Janelle because she is going to have to pay for serious therapy when she sees the diary room clips, the live feed clips and the interviews with Will. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, except maybe Boogie since he seriously needs to be taken down a peg or twenty!

I would think that at 50 cents per text message, CBS will more than make the extra $25k to pay the winner, don't ya think?

I'll be shocked if Janelle does not win it. Third place two years in a row just sucks.

well.. anyone that doesnt come in 1st place has LOST. but it doesnt make them losers. unless you are marcellas ... cause.. well.. he is a loser with or with this show.

heck.. boogie is a loser and he might just win this thing.

I think Will deserves it but Janelle will win it. He played everyone in that house.

I don't understand all the talk about Janelle being fat. :huh: Do you guys all honestly think skinny ass Erika's body is more attractive than Janelle? I think her body is gorgeous.

"If by hardcore you mean big fat loser, then I agree"

Yeah I guess Morty's has some PERFECT members.....

But.....Strangely enough it appears to be mostly the males that say she is a fat ass...Now I wonder why that would be?

Maybe a couple of "trannies" that envy her curvaceous body?

And somebody that loses a competition is not necessarily a "Loser"... We all know that.

Janelle should get AC.

Archived