America's Choice $25,000 prize

BadAssJanie

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who will YOU vote for ? (if you vote at all)

• James
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Janelle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd point out that after the first 50,000 calls CBS makes $1 for every two calls.

How many votes do you think there'll be?

I suspect that the WINNER will get ~100,000. The total will probably be 180,000+.

Not my 50 cents!

But if I did I'd vote for George!

CBS is laughing all the way to the bank at all the people dumb enough to pay 50 cents to vote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well since I cant vote thaks to all that are voting! As usual the best is out third. Thats okay we still love her. I can agree with neb and uvp on 1 thing allstars suck the only good thing about the whole season was Janelle and Kaysar (okay so thats 2) and yes I know u 2 disagree on that note.

loved Kayar and Janelle!!!

Will definetly give Janelle the money.

I will LOVE to see the look on all the Hgs faces when they see how MUCH we all still LOVE her.

Don't you ever hear celebraties saying "Fan choice awards are the best"

Fourtuntly for Janie the fans will determaine hgs popularity outside of the game not the loosers that actually win or come in second!

Assuming the winner is Janelle. They get $4,000.00 per week on the show and $5,000.00 in sequester.

Marcellas will have made more ($50,000.00) the same as second place because he was first in sequester.

If Janelle wins the $25,000.00 plus her salary for the show ($45,000.00) she will have made $70,000.00.

I am in canada so will someone vote Janelle a couple of times for me... :D

I will send you the money if you want!!

These polls are a little chach at times but this one is worth it, there's cash involved... It's always good when the person you vote wins...

people whining about a buck or two must be pretty hard up Edited

Archived