Who will be the BB7 ALL STAR Winner??

Lady_Jani

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feeds are back.

Boogie thinks he has James, Janelle and Will and thinks that Erika has Howie, Danielle and Marcelles. He thinks that CG will be the deciding vote.

Erika is still making me want to puke.

(Took that quote from yesterday's discussion thread that's now closed - thx for the update Itwasntme :) )

Interesting that Erika WILL get Danielle's vote! :lol: I guess she's worried about looking like a bitter hypocrite?

Gad, I do like CG but find it disturbing that the disbursement of $500,000 is in his hands. He seems like such a loose cannon - he's got that strange sense of chivalry or something that got Howie evicted over Erika when he was HOH, but then again he forgives but never forgets those who put him in danger of getting evicted as seen when he nominated James and Erika. Since Erika voted to evict him instead of Boogie, he might not want to reward her for that after all, eh? Especially since she was largely still there thanks to him.

Then again this is CG, so who knows . . .

PS Do you think the fact that Boogie is already rich might also play a factor?

SamCat-yesterday on the feeds Erika was talking about where she lives & how she bought the property for around $400K but it is now appraised at over $1 million. Erika has been playing the "I need the money & Boogie doesn't" card but she is just lying. I don't consider someone who has a million dollars in real estate holdings to be needy :P

I really hope Boogie wins with a 7-0 vote. I say this with only (sarcasm alert) the best intentions because we should all be worried about Erika's mental health. Last night on the feeds she began a delusional rant about how she was pretty muchly responsible for every event that went down in the BB house all season long & she was always in the background all-knowing & all-orchestrating. We should all root for a Boogie landslide win so that the shock of such an embarassing defeat might help Erika snap back into reality & come join us all on the planet earth :D

They both apparently have money so that should not matter. If Erika does have that house I dont think that should be the reason she shouldnt win Boogie has how many bussinesses. This year neithier "need" the money. As Ive said in other threads neithier deserve to win They should have a third vote for charity.

SamCat-yesterday on the feeds Erika was talking about where she lives & how she bought the property for around $400K but it is now appraised at over $1 million. Erika has been playing the "I need the money & Boogie doesn't" card but she is just lying. I don't consider someone who has a million dollars in real estate holdings to be needy

I really hope Boogie wins with a 7-0 vote. I say this with only (sarcasm alert) the best intentions because we should all be worried about Erika's mental health. Last night on the feeds she began a delusional rant about how she was pretty muchly responsible for every event that went down in the BB house all season long & she was always in the background all-knowing & all-orchestrating. We should all root for a Boogie landslide win so that the shock of such an embarassing defeat might help Erika snap back into reality & come join us all on the planet earth

Oh thx so much for the update Blonde!!!!! :)

WOW a $1mil house?!? Oh poor Erika :rolleyes: Ugh - that's such a turn-off that she was trying to tell Janelle not to let Boogie and Will win because they already had money.

I can maybe understand why Erika would sound a bit like a nut though - working it so hard all summer to get so close to the cash only to lose it to a guy who really only got on All-Stars because of Will. But wow, trying to take credit for stuff that wasn't your doing - never a good idea . . . I mean talk about a turn-off to people because really who's going to buy that!?! Not sure what else she could have really said to give herself the edge there over Boogie though . . .

What I got from the Q&A

Janies asked Erika if kissing a$$ and thrwoing comps was part of her game play which pissed Erika off and not sure if she said this to Janie or was justsaying this to Boogie but she said settle down Chubby

James asked Erika is her plan was to float and be like Allison

Will said to Erika riddle me this whats my nickname

CG asked Boogie if he was going to ask Erika to marry him at the end of the show

Dani asked question not sure what

Marci no idea

Howies question confused Boogie..something about who did he want out or something like that

Thats all i can remember

Hey Kahlua that's a great update - now I'm wondering about George . . . sounds like maybe he doesn't like the way Boogie played the game? But maybe Boogie didn't get that impression like maybe there was more to it than that?

Also, I don't know . . . maybe that's a sign that Janelle, James and Will were so angry-sounding (?) Like maybe they were extra pissed because Erika already had the votes to win going into the roundtable, with 3 of her votes coming from Howie, Marcellas and George the 3 next most notorious non-gamers of BB all-stars (with Erika being the most notorious non-gamer). Like how much would that suck to be Will or Janelle having played such good games, only to be in the position of knowing Erika's got the votes to win and that your vote doesn't even really count (if that's the situation)?

Meh, I don't know . . . just speculating - can't wait until Tuesday :)

Archived