Who will be the BB7 ALL STAR Winner??

Lady_Jani

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the sequester house will realize that Boogie already won so many prizes this season and give it to Erika. Because the choice is between Erica and Boogie...I have to go with Erica (who I want to win) because I just think that Boogie crossed the line this year. Lying is one thing, but the crap he pulled with Erica and Chicken George were just horrid and vile.

Actually, the show is pretty disgusting. I don't know if I'll watch next season....If there is a next season

"Boogie wins. The great DR will get him the votes. Janelle prolly already regrets evicting Will . I swear Will is a psychic"

I still don't think Janelle had to evict Will...Ultimately...she had to win hoh....but talk about being rigged against a person! Crappity!

In my humble opinion, the show is over. I guess I will not be as distracted at work or hooked on the computer every nite, reading Mortys or JU. I am glad I'm not subscribed to the feeds. What a boring weekend it will be there. Why don't they put cameras in sequester. That would be more fun to watch.

Ciao friends. Maybe next year will be spicier ;)

Could we just clarifying something, please. Ericka isn't the only"ho" in the homance. Booogie is just as much a ho as she is. God help the world, I hope they don't procreate together. A super skinny kid with a receding hairline, skeleton like cheekbones, and a huge shnozz would get piked on mercilessly forhis entire life.

I think Erika will get Marcie and Chicken George.

I think Boogie will get the rest.

I thought maybe Janie would give Erika her vote, but when I saw the look Janie gave Erika during the speeches to sway Boogies vote, I doubt it. Not to mention before Julie started to interview Janie, it was showing on TV how Erika was hugging and kissing on Boogie. Also, Janie said herself that Will and Boogie played "a damn good game". Howie will vote with Janie.

James hates floaters, so Erika surely won't have his vote.

Dani will keep her promise to Erika, and will not give her a vote.

Marcie just hates Boogie, so Erika gets his vote by default.

Chicken George may be swayed by Will, because he really likes the Doctor.

**My last post on this, I promise. I hope Will has had time to call Erin and has now found out that she has broken up with him. (Janie didn't even mention her boyfriend, so maybe her boyfriend was made up like Kaysars girlfriend was.) So I hope they will have a couple of days to get things worked out. Then all of us "Willnelle" fans can write to CBS and get them to do a reality show on the two of them! :lol: Hey, a girl can have dreams. :D

only votes for ericka will be marcellus and maybe howie

howie is a follower so if janelle votes for boogie he may follow

marcellus is a lock for ericka

Damn that Erika. she is soo coniving. I really hope Janelle votes for Bogger or that means she got played twice.

Makes me sick to see the way Erika is taking so much credit for everything. she jsut confirmed that she was playing Janelle....she is a damn lier ...I really, truely hope nothing happens to her mother- or it will be allon her.

Time to take a stroll down memory lane on how these two got to where they are...

Erika was a controversial participant in the All Stars season. She hadn't made any big or memorable gameplay moves in her season and just sort of hung around until her eviction giving her fourth place. It was speculated that her connections with CBS officials got her into the top twenty. Even fellow participant Diane called her non-deserving of an All Star spot upon entrance. Erika survived the early phases of the game without great difficulty. She leeched onto a friendship with Kaysar and was a constant thumb twiddler in the HOH bedroom upon Season Six's reign of the Household. She got to see the exit of the one person who would go after her- Alison very early on and was fortunate in that regard. She had a very secret alliance with Chilltown as well as deals with the rest of the floaters making her the ultimate floater in the house. She wisely threw the HOH contest to Danielle- letting Dani eliminate a Season Six player and become their primary target with Erika merely their backup plan. She got gipped by a re-do and seemed to be heading for eviction after Danielle won the veto. However, her closeness to Mike Boogie lead Chilltown to believe they could control her, leading to Marcellas's nomination and exit from the game. She maintained a close relationship with Chicken George so that when he won HOH he made his replacement nomination in a way to ensure that Erika would be staying. Her showmance won HOH and wasn't done with her yet deciding that he still needed her in the game. After she won HOH she made what appeared to be an unwise decision by evicting her alliance mate Danielle by instead choosing to stick with Chilltown- a move that at the time looked to spell her certain doom. That same night her arch rival Janelle won HOH and Erika's fate seemed resigned. However she tied herelf out of the knot she was in and guaranteed herself a spot in the final four. After Mike won Head of Household and Janelle won Veto, Erika had her things packed and was halfway out the front door. There was simply no way Janelle would evict Will who had wrapped her around his finger so tightly it was almost embarrassing? Right? Nope. Erika kept on fighting spilling everything she knew about Chilltown and comparing her notes. She made a passionate plea and promised Janelle on anybody who lived that she would take her to the final two. Erika's lobbying worked and she convinced Janelle to evict the Doc. After Janelle screwed up in parts one and two of the HOH Erika knew what she had to do. She figured out that Boogie would feel he had a better shot against Erika and Erika figured she had a better shot against Boogie. She tossed the HOH and let her instincts dictate that Boogie would evict Janelle. She was right. Ultimately now she needs the votes of Marcellas, Howie, Chicken George, and Janelle to win. It sems pretty unlikely but could very well happen, chances of winning: 35 %.

Like Erika, Mike Boogie was also a controversial entrant on Big Brother All Stars. It has been all but confirmed that Boogie only made it on the show because Dr. Will said he would not do the show without the inclusion of his buddy. Many viewers were upset that the rapping bar owner who America just plain hated and was evicted early was given inclusion on the show over another one of their favorites. In the house he seemed to be an early target. Besides Season Six, the only other obvious group in the game was Chilltown. With Season Six winning all the Head of Households at the begining it seemed to be destined that Chilltown would be put up and sent out early right? Nah. They turned much of Season Six into a spiraling hatred of the floaters. That along with Will's "I gotta go before sequester" bullcrap left Chilltown off their target list week after week. Even though James was ready to put Boogie up and out week three his Season Six comrades, under the Chilltown spell, convinced him to go for Jase instead. He was nominated week four by Janelle along with Erika with Janelle telling the house she wanted Boogie out. However, her plan was to secretly help Boogie win the veto and she did (wasn't much of a secret though). He and Chilltown comrade Will created a web of alliances with the entire house. They grouped up with Danielle and James to form "The Legion of Doom", teamed up with Janelle and Howie to form "The Perfect Storm", had Erika believing she was the new third member of Chilltown, and even told Chicken George that he was an honorary member of Chilltown. The only person they had no agreement with was Marcellas- making it no surprise when they convinced Janelle to put him up and then vote him off. Boogie won the Coup D'etat and everybody seemed to know it beforehand- virtually assuring Will and himself safety for the next three evictions. After George was prepared to put Will as of Will's plans, Boogie strong armed him into going a different route. Despite the assurance from Chilltown that it would be "Bros before Hos", they voted Howie out and Boogie lost his hat in the process. The next two weeks saw Chilltown turn The Legion of Doom turn into the Legion of Dimwits, sending out James and Danielle back to back. Perhaps the most scandalous of their plans was Operation Double Date, in which Will flirted with Janelle and Boogie showmanced Erika each having the girl think she was the new Chilltown girl and there would be a three way cash split. Chicken George had to go because of numbers and it was down to the final four, leaving only Operation Double Date in the game. Boogie won HOH and all seemed to go into plan. Alas for Chilltown it wasn't to be, the girls compared notes and learned how they had been played. The Doctor was out. While Season Two Mike Boogie would have reacted to this by telling them both to go fuck themselves, All Stars Mike Boogie had grown as a player. He was emotional over the lost of his friend but didn't lose sight of the game. He had planted the seed in Janelle and Erika's minds that he would be easy to beat in the finals. His impressive performance in round two left Janelle to only hopelessly watch the game unfold on the sidelines. Boogie promised his old girlfriend that he would take her to the final two and let her know that she would have no shot versus Janelle. She (likely) threw it and he was able to guarantee his spot in the finals with his third HOH victory of the season. He made the right decision in evicting Janelle and gave her a nice speech in the process. In order to win he'll need the votes of James, Danielle, Will, and Janelle or Chicken George. With the ever persuassive Dr. Will in his corner as well as James (who convinced Janelle and Howie that Ivette deserved to win last year) his chances of taking this game are around 65 %.

Guest StarBaby

I'm sure that post was very interesting, but way too long for my short attention span. But on topic, I don't care which of them win because they are both pathetic.

Of the mess that I have to choose from, I'd say Erika, if only for Boogie basically calling Erika a slut in his DR tonight, and saying he was gonna do some unspeakable things on Janelle's face if she voted Will out, and just for being a misogynist immature turd in general.

Quoting bbcanfan "Makes me sick to see the way Erika is taking so much credit for everything. she jsut confirmed that she was playing Janelle....she is a damn lier ...I really, truely hope nothing happens to her mother- or it will be allon her."

So Janelle was played by almost everyone in the house...damn she is a dumbass... :lol:

Now you are saying if something happens to Erikas mother it is Erikas fault??? Oh grow up....geeze.

Archived