Who will be the BB7 ALL STAR Winner??

Lady_Jani

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika or Boogie will have the CBS "title", but we all know who the fans choose as the BB All Star. Janelle is a money maker and we'll be seeing more of her no doubt.

Let Boogie have his street credit. He made it to the end and thats what its all about.

The end is the end for Mike Boogie. This is not the end for Janelle. SHe has too many fans.

Boogie - Erika....may the best one win!

Marcellas - Erika

Howie - Erika

James - Boogie

Danielle - Boogie

George - Erika

Will - Boogie

Deciding vote...

Janelle - Erika (But, if Will continue's to flirtmance her in the house??? She may change it. Will he risk it knowing Erin will never take him back if he does???)

Erika wins over Boogie 4 - 3

Well, knowing that Erika and Janelle could really use the money while they don't and feeling bad for how they lead them on the way they did, maybe Boogie and Will are going to organize a four way split after it's all over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I haven't posted all season - since just before Allison was voted out. I promised not to complain any this season if she went, but I just can't help it... :angry2:

This is the WORST reality-t.v. final two since Survivor: All Stars. Can you say "Romber Redux"? "Boogie" = "Boston" and Ericka = Amber. Just pathetic.

Of the two, I gotta cast my vote for Ericka to win it. Boogie has taken game-play to an all-time low. Hardly worth watching Tuesday except to see Jedi Janie get her $25k.

please :blink:

It wouldn't surprise me if Erika said she was going to throw the comp, but she obviously expected Janelle to win and I don't think she threw that last competition since a couple of those questions were a 50/50 guess.

It's entirely possible the real winner is Kaysar who got to go home and not deal with the whole sordid mess anymore.

Boogie wins. The great DR will get him the votes. Janelle prolly already regrets evicting Will :lol: . I swear Will is a psychic.

Erika or Boogie will have the CBS "title", but we all know who the fans choose as the BB All Star. Janelle is a money maker and we'll be seeing more of her no doubt.

Let Boogie have his street credit. He made it to the end and thats what its all about.

The end is the end for Mike Boogie. This is not the end for Janelle. SHe has too many fans.

Boogie - Erika....may the best one win!

This isnt the end for Boogie. Get used to seeing CT, they'll be on the next Amazing Race :lol:

Archived