Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 9/7

BadAssJanie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read on Jokers that some of the internet BB forums are organizing a boycott of Dolce restaurants.

Give me a break :rolleyes: Some people take things way to seriously!

Morty has posted on his front page that Boogie has already made something like $79,000, before the money he will win for 1st or 2nd.

ToddBone @ jokers /JT1972 on youtube, It should be working, he knows what he's doing. I get the same messages and am on the friends list so it's just youtube.

I'm glad I didn't post any poker videos tonight cause I like to watch them after uploading.

Saw Janie's eviction again. Man she was so at a loss for words, she really came up with a lousy argument. "I was so easily influenced, I'd probably lose anyway". Yeah, like he's going to believe that. Actually the look on her face while she had to listen to Erika and MB playing for HOH was painful to look at. She really looked like she felt completely powerless.

I personally found it funny/interesting when they were showing Will in SH - He was saying he got a bad boot - worse than season 3 and Danielle asked if Mike scumbagged him - Will said no its worse.

hmmm now why would that be worse than you best friend scumbagging you?

Morty has posted on his front page that Boogie has already made something like $79,000, before the money he will win for 1st or 2nd.

final 2 dont get their weekly pay.. they get the prize money but no stipen. so boogie gets his prizes that he won in comps and then either 50,000 or 500,000.

so before the 50,000 or 500,000 he has 35,000 in prizes.

Fizzle-

I saw the pace maker thing on tv last night too.

Do you know where we can get one? :P

I sure need it after last night.

I was still hoping that last night was a very bad dream. But, when I double checked on Morty's this morning, my bad dream became a nightmare.

I definately need the pacemaker to turn on the happy feelings today. I just don't know how to cope at this point. :lol:

Archived