Did Boogie's Buick Blow It?

Califcyclone

May contain spoiler info...

Does anybody happen to know if there is a Car Curse for Big Brother like the one on Survivor?

Anyone who wins a car does not win the show...

Just read that in addition to wining HOH Part 2 that Booige won a Buick.

I am sort of hoping that this may invoke a Car Curse upon him and/or if Erika wins that she figures he has won enough (that and the $10K). Plus the trip to Aruba and Plasma TV that I don't think they know about.

Any other big brother curses that could fall upon on last 3 Houseguest? (Feel free to get creative)

curse of dan marino

get all the records but can't win the big one

guess who that for :lol: ?

Guest StarBaby

I am thinking we could send a swarm of locusts their way. I also heard that he won the car. I think that rots -- they should have at least allowed all three of them to play in a contest for the car -- if I were Erika (and thank the good lord that I'm NOT), I would be pretty ticked off. Oh, and Will told Janelle before he left about the money and trip and plasma, so she knows, but I don't know if Erika does or not.

Well...let's hope that there is no curse and the final two will be Erika and Boogie.....I will be so mad if Janelle gets to the finals...ugh I can't stand her...and her annoying whining because she took her hand off the key and she didn't think she did...and oh wait...saying that the second part was geared so Mike would win...oh how I could go on and on about how many competitions were made in favor of her to win....PLEASE LET JANELLE GO TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...let's hope that there is no curse and the final two will be Erika and Boogie.....I will be so mad if Janelle gets to the finals...ugh I can't stand her...and her annoying whining because she took her hand off the key and she didn't think she did...and oh wait...saying that the second part was geared so Mike would win...oh how I could go on and on about how many competitions were made in favor of her to win....PLEASE LET JANELLE GO TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so true :lol:

Archived