Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

I am bidding adieu to all the fun chat pals here, I officially am not watching BB any more, I hate Boogie more than I did Maggie last year, and hearing or reading here that Erika plans to throw the comp to Boogie so she will go to final 2 is too much for me, i just don't want to see what happens from this point on, maybe in a couple of weeks I will come back and check it out but for now I am soooo disgusted with the 2 of them,(boogie & Erika).. If we could at least see her going back to Janell and telling her that she is tellin Mike all this stuff we would have reason to hope, what a scum bag. See you guys in a couple of weeks, i am not even going to record the show tonight

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't some people understand that Erika will only win second place no matter where her boney ass is stitting at least with Janelle she can get some self respect back....my goodness she can't be this stupid.

Oh Will was right Janie you will regret evicting him....I knew Erika would do this I knew it.

Yanno, if Erica is really thinking of throwing the comp to Mike then, I hope it backfires in her face......

She throws it and then Mike decides to keep Janie. Wouldn't that piss Erica off?.....

If she was any kind of woman then she should stick to her plans with Janie and get rid of the a$$es that used and manipulated them these past few months.

A part of me believes that Erica is being sincere to Janie and she is just feeding Mike BS!!

C'mon Erica, don't let us down!! Please show that you do have some kind of dignity left!!

BB god, please be with these girls tonight!!

At this point, we really are just speculating. Even though it looks like Erica is going to take the LOW road and she'll blow the competition. (she better be a good actress or Janelle will see right through her)

I think though, that the sequester house will see for themselves what is going on...Janelle isn't dumb. She'll realize that she's been had by Erica...after watching the tapes.

Doesn't the jury get to see whats going on?

If this all plays out and Erica and Booger go to finals--I sure hope every last one of them gives Erica a peice of their mind.

Dani will be the one to console Jani. After all, she was lied to by her as well.

I think when Mike evicts Janie tonight he should say " And thank you Erika for throwing the game and stabbing your friend in the back". That would insure that he gets a unanomous vote from the jury. It would also ba a way to get back at Erika who I think he really can't stand.

I think I have pretty much given up hope for Janelle. But maybe it could be a comp Erika trys to lose but accidently wins.

I think Boogie will save the comment from erika "im going to throw it to you because i promised her final 2" till jury questions....SEAL THE DEAL!

I think you may be right..or whisper in Janies ear if she leaves tonight

At this point, we really are just speculating. Even though it looks like Erica is going to take the LOW road and she'll blow the competition. (she better be a good actress or Janelle will see right through her)

I think though, that the sequester house will see for themselves what is going on...Janelle isn't dumb. She'll realize that she's been had by Erica...after watching the tapes.

Doesn't the jury get to see whats going on?

If this all plays out and Erica and Booger go to finals--I sure hope every last one of them gives Erica a peice of their mind.

Dani will be the one to console Jani. After all, she was lied to by her as well.

They watch POV and HOH comps and I'm sure Will or Dani would say omg she threw that..if Janie can't see it.

Quote Marty: "I think I have pretty much given up hope for Janelle. But maybe it could be a comp Erika trys to lose but accidently wins."

Well if there is any rigging/manipulating/gearing towards, I hope tonight is the night that it actually happens. To see Erika win when she thinks she is throwing the comp and then choose Boogie over Janelle would be priceless...

I am not thrilled with the final two but...

If Erica was to throw this "descreetly" to Mike, it would be her best move of the game. She has a better chance of winning with Mike than she ever would with Janelle. As much as we dislike certain players, it is a GAME and is to be played with whatever resources you have available.

Fatcat

post Today, 02:20 PM

I am bidding adieu to all the fun chat pals here, I officially am not watching BB any more, I hate Boogie more than I did Maggie last year, and hearing or reading here that Erika plans to throw the comp to Boogie so she will go to final 2 is too much for me, i just don't want to see what happens from this point on, maybe in a couple of weeks I will come back and check it out but for now I am soooo disgusted with the 2 of them,(boogie & Erika).. If we could at least see her going back to Janell and telling her that she is tellin Mike all this stuff we would have reason to hope, what a scum bag. See you guys in a couple of weeks, i am not even going to record the show tonight

DITTO. I could not care less who wins between Erika and Mike Boogie.

This is the stupidest move ever. Erika barely had a shot of winning against Janie (and she probably wouldn't) but, she had even less of a shot against Boogie BEFORE she throws him the HOH.

After she throws it... Boogie will tell the jury what she did... Erika won't get Janie, Howie, James, Will or Danielle's... the rest don't matter.

What a stupid decision... especially when she gets home and sees how she's been duped by Boogie Twice!!! :angry:

she's making it worse by telling him she'll throw it & why.

She could have said "i don't want janie & howie to be mad at me so I'm throwin git" She didn't have to tell him that she promised her final 2. Now Boogie REALLY knows about chicktown & he WILL use it aganist her.

Archived