Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a problem with Erika going back on her word with Janelle by throwing the HoH comp to Mike because I expected that is what she was going to do on Monday. I was one of the few people who didn't want Janelle to evict Will because Erika would say and do anything to not be evicted. I also understand that Erika is playing the game to win because she probably does believe her chances of winning are better with Mike than what it is with Janelle. Everything Erika is doing to play the game for herself makes sense to me. But what I don't understand is why would she reveal her strategy of throwing the HoH comp knowing that Mike can use that against her. That is why she will lose the game to Mike, not because she scumbagged Janelle. No matter how she defends herself to the jury as a self-proclaimed floater throwing the final comp is the worst thing she could have done. If Erika won the final HoH and still picked Mike for final two she could have used the number of HoH/veto comps she won along with the fact that she was behind the eviction of the two strongest players in the game -- Will and Janelle -- to defend reason for why she should win the game. Erika screwed the pooch big time.

Quote: " This is so dang funny. Just a few days ago Erika was an amazing player because she figured out what was going on and told slow little Janelle. Now that she is trying to win the game she is a terrible person? Geeze....looks like Janelle might just be getting outplayed AGAIN. Why are you surprised??"

Orion, you forget that this all happened right after Boogie said the most terrible things about the girls....so it was one for the "GIRLS" not one for Erika.

You miscontrued everyone's cheering on the "Girls" in retaliation to the scumbuckets who were demeaning women and going as far as telling a cloudy thinking, anorexic, emaciated, desperate woman that she should have his baby as a Cheer for Erika. We were cheering for women all over the world who get conned by ugly, stuck in the 80's, white boy with no rap talent men!

totally agree Carrie. I feel/felt the same way. Will had Janie's back more than Erika ever thought of doing. I think Will save Janie from eviction on more than one occasion. Mike was even start to question him.

Even told Mike that he needed to be nice Janie and that he didn't want her hurt if at all possible.

Erika was just doing what she needed to do and is doing what she needs to do now. I will root for Mike if he gets to the F2 with Erika.

I haven't watched the feeds all day today as they didn't even go to bed until 8am my time but are you telling me that just in the short time they have been up she has already told Mike she is throwing it?

GAHHHHHHHHHH! That video clip that started this thread was from last night and directly after that is when Erika went out to talk to Janelle and told her that after that conversation, she hated Mike even more!

Somebody got vidoe of this newest conversation???

totally agree Carrie. I feel/felt the same way. Will had Janie's back more than Erika ever thought of doing. I think Will save Janie from eviction on more than one occasion. Mike was even start to question him.

Even told Mike that he needed to be nice Janie and that he didn't want her hurt if at all possible.

Erika was just doing what she needed to do and is doing what she needs to do now. I will root for Mike if he gets to the F2 with Erika.

Do bad Janie ddin't confront Will before she evicted him...anyways whats done is done we know Will had her back but Janie didn't :(

Will said Janie would regret her desision...sadly I thought this what he was talking about I was hoping he was wrong

Erika has to tell Boogie that... don't you see? I still feel Erica is going to keep her word. They all lie to each other, but I believe Erica knows she was played and will get revenge on Boogie. She knows she can never get first place anyways. If she keeps Janelle she comes out a hero to the majority of America...

First of all...word girl you are insane if you really believe that Erikas mothers life can legally be forfieted.

Cindyannie....Neb and I both have been here all season saying the same things we are saying now. No I was not "sweating" that it might be Janelle or Erika in the Final 2. I wanted George to win but when he was evicted I did not get mad and start saying terrible things about the person/people that evicted him like you SOV fans do. Why will America hate Erika? Because she played smart? Why is it that when Janelle backstabs someone,in your eyes, it is smart playing but when someone else does it it is "scumbagging"

We won't know for sure, but if Erica does that...she is more of a loser than I thought she was.

Janelle is pretty smart. I think she'll catch on if Erica throws the comp. Then she'll realize Erica threw her 'under the bus'.

I think Janelle should have confronted Will before she was so quick to toss him out. And I wondered at the time what Will meant by regretting her decision. Now I know.

I think Will knew Erica had fallen hard for Boogie, and he still could manipulate her.

What does Erica think? By letting Boogie win, he'll be so honored that he'll date her in real life? She is dreaming. Mike will dump her faster than yesterday's diapers.

Guest jordansmom
Was Erika SERIOUS when she brought up the baby thing with Boogie again today?????????

For her sake I hope it was a joke.....a bad joke.

Archived