Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ERICKA DID NOT THROW IT! SHE PROBABLY HAD INTENTIONS ON THROWING IT BUT WHEN SHE GOT THAT QUESTION WRONG REGARDING WILL ( I DID TOO) SHE KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH UP. IF YOU LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED BECAUSE SHE IS PROBABLY ONLY GOING TO GET SECOND PLACE AND WON'T WIN THE GAME ANYWAY!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET A GRIP AND EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THE GAME IS OVER AND IT WILL BE EITHER MIKE OR ERICKA! JANELLE WILL WIN AMERICAS CHOICE (FOR ALL YOU JANIE FANS! YAY YOU GOT SOMETHING OUT OF IT). ALL THIS MEANS IS THE BEST PLAYERS, WHETHER LYIING, FLOATING, MANIPULATING OR JUST PLAIN WINNING THE RIGHT COMPS AT THE RIGHT TIME DESERVE TO WIN!

EXCEPT IT!

EXCUSE ME IF IT SEEMS AS THOUGH I AM YELLING! I DIDN'T REALIZE THE CAPS WERE ON THE ENTIRE TIME! :P

SEE YA NEXT YEAR

Guest StarBaby

Okay, calm down and stop yelling! I have ACCEPTed it just fine thank you very much! But I reserve the right to say that Erika and Booger both are vile and disgusting and I can't stand either of them. ACCEPT that! :P

Caps off please.......we get it Janie gones this is a mesage board we can whine and moan all we want.

I dont think Erika threw it but even I guessed the fast forward as what Will would find shocking.

I believe though Erika would have kept Boogie if she had of won but we will never know

"Okay, calm down and stop yelling! I have ACCEPTed it just fine thank you very much! But I reserve the right to say that Erika and Booger both are vile and disgusting and I can't stand either of them. ACCEPT that!"

ITA - Both are vile and disgusting. 2 years in a row we have had scumbags as final two!! I think I'm done. I just get to angry at the end in the last couple of seasons to have to go through this again.

ok.. who types a big post like that in caps and not realize that they typed all in caps??? :blink:

as for accepting things or not... i can live in denial all i want... thats what all the pills are for right?

erika and boobie both suck. neither one of them deserves to be in final 2. but this is what happens every year. (that, i am getting use to) but just because they made it to final 2 doesnt mean i have to stop bitching about it.

they suck. period. its a disturbing world we live in... and BB proves that every year.

You know... Erika was abviously a floater. And, you could just as well call Boogie a floater in that CT was sort of floating along without any of the other HG's really realizing it.

So, we have 2 floaters for the F2.

Somewhat ironic... since from Day 1 the BB6'ers were trying to "get rid of the floaters."

Erika definately threw it. I knew by the way she has been acting the past day or two that she was going to do that exact thing. She made it so obvious during the questions. She is not going to win over Boogie. This is how I think the votes are going to be....

Janelle-B

Will-B

CG-E

Danielle-B

James-B

Howie-E

Marci-E

The only thing I find pathetic is somebody using caps lock to emphasize that they are yelling.....on a computer...where you cant hear anyone yelling....

rofl...you people are hilarious. I think I'm the only one that intentionally stops and reads the ALL CAPS posts. Those are usually the funniest. People on here are quite passionate. The multiple exclamation pts are also a treat!!!!

Archived