HOH Part 3 - Final Comp

EEonBB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Erika believes Boogie again, she deserves everything she gets! How dumb do you have to be to think Janelle was lying to her. Janelle had the POV, what reason would Janelle have to lie.? I had hoped the people who said not to trust Erika, were wrong. Hopefully she doesn't tank it and keeps her promise to Janelle, it's not looking good right now though.

Guest StarBaby

OH honestly, this whole thing was destined to suck for Janelle fans anyway. The last two comps were not favorable towards Janelle in any way, so even if she had kept Will, those two would have won the final two comps and she still would be going home tonight. YES, I think it sucks if Booger and Erika are final two -- I will definitely turn off the feeds after tonight, cause there is nothing there that I want to watch (and how boring can you get). But, I don't think Janelle had much of a chance of making the final two anyway, and this way she at least had a shot.

And, I am not convinced Erika will throw the comp to Boogie. He may very well beat her fair and square, and/or she might just be going along with his little "plan" to psych him into thinking she will throw it so she has a better chance to win it. (a girl can hope!!)

There is nooooooooo way she can beat either Boogie or Janelle. Why not take you second place doing the right thing.

Back to hating her if she goes back on her word. She swore on her mother that it was her and Janie. Throwing the comp to Boogie is breaking that promise in my book.

Janelle needs to tell her if she scumbags Janie she will really be hated by the jury.

GUYS!!! Erika told Janie about her talk with Boggie before the went to bed.

She is Setting Boggie up like he set her up.

She is doing a great acting job with him

Now before tonite she may throw the comp so that Boggie is forced to evict Janie BUT

1) Does Erika wan to take the risk of Boggie taking Janie (He m ight still do it becasue Boggie will figure that Janie will cote for Erika and convince others to do the same)

2)Does she trust Boggie when he says he'll take her to F2 ( Erika and Janie both discovered that CT was telling them all the same stuff all along, so why would she think this is diffrent?)

3) Also I think that Erika will be consdired a HERO b/c she help to out Will and then if shew kicks ot Boggie then she is has Dani, CG and MArci's and James vote fore sure)

Erika could potentially WIN if she takes Janie! I think little miss floater is smarter then we gve her credit for.

Heres to hoping its Erika and Janie in F2

What does believeing in Janelle or trusting Boogie have to do with anything for Erika? If Erika doenst win HOH then shes not going back on her word to Janelle, and BOogie is 100% taking her to final 2. Erika is guaranteed 2nd place atleast, and she has a CHANCE @ winning the money vs Boogie where as she doesnt have any chance @ winning anything vs Janelle. And if shes good @ it, we wont know she tanked the final hoh, just that Boogie won ;)

Ive watched the feeds as well and can say that Erika has a legitemate chance vs Boogie. Her chance is by throwing the last HOH and keeping Janelles vote (where as b4 Janelle would never vote for her). Erika will realise this sooner rather than later, thus allowing Mike to win the final HOH.

Erika can't twist her words around this time.

She didnt say " I will take you the F2" to Janie...she said:

" It's you and me in F2" to Janie...which means if she tanks HOH...she is totally scumbagging Janie.

Had she said that she will take her if she wins HOH then it's kind of scumbagging but she can make up an excuse....

Erika needs to take Janie...she is playing for second no matter what!

How could Erika not believe Janelle....she ousted Will didn't she? Erika is grasping at straws......I think she's hoping for a relationship with Boogie outside of the house more than the money!

Bingo....maybe she thinks she can still get in on thr BB but little does she know Boo and WIll will not slipt shit with her

I agree she swore on her mother that she and Janie were final 2. She would be going back on her word if she throws the comp. That is the way I see it. America will HATE her too.

Honestly I firmly believe that Erika is being a great actor...she is doing to Boggie what he did to her. Using him and then spitting him out. SOOO many times Erika was talking to herself saying how she hated CT now and that she is going to get him. Plus she did try to get Boggie to throw HOH. PLUS, she told Janie that she was going to make him believe that she was waking him to F2.

What else is Erika suppose to do? Flat out say" Oh Boggie by the way I am not taking to F2" Whay would Erika give that away. Hell she dosn't know for sure that she is winning HOH or not. Boggie can still win it.

Erika cannot win this against either one. If she sends Janelle out,..even if it was because she lost HOH and they leave on good terms,..do not forget that that leaves WILL 4 days to work on Janie in the sequster and you can bet the first thing he is going to tell her is that Mike and Erika had a relationship outside the house and they were Chill Town together fromt he start.

This is the one peice of info Erika has kept from Janelle. She did not tell her she was seeing Mike before coming in nor that she was aligned with then from the get go,.even when erika was tellign Janelle in the first 2 weeks she woudl protect her,.she was working for Chill Town,..do you honestly think Will won't tell Janelle that? He will be waiting with baited breath to tell her how she f-ed up by keeping Erika since she basically just GAVE Erika the game,....except he will then talk Janelle into voting for Boogie along with everyone else there!

No way is Erika winning against either of them!

THATS's why she needs to take Janelle,..to hold on to what little self respect she has and can then say "HA you tried me,..I got you!"

the clue last nite to me was after Boggie did his little speech to Erika and they all three went

outside for a breath of fresh air and a smoke :rolleyes: that Erika once again started making comments

about babies and calling boogie Honey again. Janelle just sat there and listened but you could

see the wheels turning. I dont think Janelle will be shocked if Erika wins and doesn't tell her to put

on her red dress B) It's really sad that Janelle put some much confidence in Erika by evicting

her Showmance and Erika is too selfish to do the same.

As soon as one of them win HOH...Janelle should immediatly say to them very loudly that she is voting for (and will convice the other jury memebers) to vote for the person that lost HOH....in a panic the person who won HOH may keep Janelle.

Also Janelle is more respected in the Jury house...Boggie better off sending erika to sequester

Sorry I dont know how to do a poll. But this is the question.

Will, Erika stay true to the chick alliance and make every attempt to Win the final HOH?

or will she rollover and let Boggie take her to the end only too become the

lonely girl in town with or without the cash?

Archived