Thursday, September 7th

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hoped that Erika would keep her promise because it would be nice to see the ladies kick the guys out after all they have done.

I giggled when Erika and Janie were labeled Chicktown. I really liked the name and hoped that Chicktown would win over Chilltown.

But......

I haven't posted much since the last show because though I desperately want Erika and Janie to stay together, I didn't think that it would happen. I figured that Erika could be easily swayed with Boogie if he decided to try to charm Erika again. The poor girl just seems so desperate. It's sad really. :(

I figured that Erika probably meant to follow through with her promise to Jannelle. I think that Erika had good intentions of going after the boys. Even though she swore on her life that she would take Janie, I just had a gut feeling that she would go back on her word.

Erika wants so desperately to believe that Boogie was into her and that she was a part of the real Chilltown alliance (and who knows, maybe they did plan for this to happen- though I don't think so). Erika wants it to look like she didn't get played AND win the money.

It will be an interesting show tonight. I pray that Janie stays, but I think that Erika will buy into Booger's BS and kick Jannelle out.

I've said many times that I will slit my throat if Boogie and Erika go to the final two. I'm getting my knife ready............................(ha ha).

But now that we know what the first two parts of the HOH were. If it was Mike Will and Janelle on the volcano would Mike have thrown it? Will probably would have for sure. So that one is a toss up.

The second part clearly favoured the guys since it was all upper body strength so she probably would have lost that one too.

Not sure how it would have turned out but in the end if it was Janelle and Mike I think Janelle would have taken first. Not with Will though.

There you have it folks Erika is as stupid as she looks.

Boogie said Janie said you promised her F2...Erika said no I didn't.......now watch you throws this comp.

She is so buying what Boogie is selling.unbelievable its almost like watching a really bad movie.....oh she also asked why he called her a snake and stuff

Erika just said to herself "god what do I do?'- That means she can still be persuaded....I love Janie...but she needs to get up off that coach and go to work.

If she keeps laying around and complaining about how tierd she is, then she might as well go to sequester now and sleep all the way to the finaly.

Guest StarBaby

Well it is obvious (unless by some miracle Erica is playing Mike hoping that it will get him off his game tonight), that Janelle will leave in third place again. Okay, so she won't win the game, but at least she leaves with a shred of her dignity for having thrown Will out of the game for using her/playing her. Erika will leave with NOTHING -- because she won't get the man (and only God knows why anyone would want him anyway), she won't get the baby, she won't get the money, she will have NO dignity left (BOogie played her once, she caught on, and now she is back for more???), and she may just lose her mind when all is said and done, because the way she talks to herself and acts, I think she is close to going over the edge emotionally. IMO of course.

OH, and for my own sanity, I am trying to completely disconnect emotionally from this game altogether. I have been watching since season 4, and so far, anyone that I wanted to win didn't, and I haven't liked anyone that has won in any of those seasons. I won't say that I will not watch BB next time, because I will watch. But I am going to work really hard not to give a crap about who wins or loses. Rant over.

the only way out of Erika's "promise" is to throw it to MB. She's done some things lately I find suspicious. She congratulated MB after Will left and also said "final 3", she's been watching a lot of the conversations between MB and Janie and doesn't seem to eager to leave them alone. She just seems to be trying too hard to be Janies friend. Her main objective was to get rid of Will, done. All she needs to do now is get rid of Janelle, she is stupid enought to believe that she could win against MB. She's gullible, naive and very immature, she also has an incredibly delayed thought process. Also think this whole thing was planned because Will's Q&A with JC, he said that Janelle will realize too late that she made a mistake, I think he knew of the plan all along and was giving a hint. Remember when E and W spent the night together? Great time to scheme and come up with a plan, piss boogie off by having janelle (suddenly and by surprise) evict will at final 4 thereby negating any chance of Boogie taking her to final 2, which leaves the spot open for erika. Will knows she won't win against Boogie which essentially guarantees him the win. Will knew he was going, he had ample opportunity to break up the girls chat and yet he chose to go back to bed, I know I would've stayed awake all night to make sure janie stayed loyal to me. Damage control. Will couldn't share the plan with Boogie because he knows he's an idiot and would not have pulled off such a great surprised look.

Well it is obvious (unless by some miracle Erica is playing Mike hoping that it will get him off his game tonight), that Janelle will leave in third place again. Okay, so she won't win the game, but at least she leaves with a shred of her dignity for having thrown Will out of the game for using her/playing her. Erika will leave with NOTHING -- because she won't get the man (and only God knows why anyone would want him anyway), she won't get the baby, she won't get the money, she will have NO dignity left (BOogie played her once, she caught on, and now she is back for more???), and she may just lose her mind when all is said and done, because the way she talks to herself and acts, I think she is close to going over the edge emotionally. IMO of course.

Well said couldn't agree more

is their a show tonight?

thanks

well.. it might be over for janelle and it might not be. if erika tanks tonights comp and boogie wins the final hoh... he just might take janelle. why? well...the other night he said something in reference to erika... he said "i will find a way to get you out of this game, mark my words.. i will make it so you leave this game"

now he said this right after the two girls went outside.. he was all alone... playing cards. i think he might be pissed that he had to have a shomance with her to get where he is... and made that she made a move that hurt CT. he just might take janelle to the finals

Guest StarBaby

Interesting theory, Fizzle. It could happen. I think Booger would be nuts, but I would love it. He might be putting all his chips on Will being able to secure votes for him and turn the jury against Janelle. BUT, if he tosses Erika out, that is one vote he won't get for sure (well who knows with her, she is pathetic so she might still vote for him - LOL). I would love it if it went down like that, but I won't hold my breath. Tonight will be interesting, but I am pretty sure I won't like the results.

It's hard to say if Mike was talking about Erika or Janelle. That would be the best possible senario. Erika would throw the HOH to scumbag Janelle, then Mike would scumbag her and take Janelle to Final 2. I know it's not likely but i can dream can't i. :rolleyes:

Archived