BadAssJanie

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i remember right the second part is usually something physical with the third being a question and answer type competition. Janie is just as good at physical comps as she is question and answer so i'm guessing she'll take this one.

:lol: i think there should be a ban on all POLL that include Janelle.. cause if she is within the poll... she will win it. hahahaha

ps, i am in no way saying that this or any other poll is stupid. i like most of these poll. specially the ones with janelle in them cause i dont have to come back and check on it.. i know she will win it. :lol::D

Hopefully Booger will still be so pissed that he can't see straight. I think he'll give up and maintain the "You can't take each other to the finals" bs.

That's what Janelle and Erika are banking on (per their discussion last night)... Janelle has told him today that she would take him so hopefully Erika will get around to it too so that he will end up throwing it thinking he is going to be taken either way!! Lets just hope they follow thru on this plan!!

Erika has hinted at the idea that if Janelle and her are in the final HOH comp that she wanted Janelle to throw it to her so Erika can be the one to evict Boogie... I think that would be awesome because Janelle got to send out her Flirtmance and it would be PERFECT for Erika to get to send her's out as well... BUT BUT BUT part of me isn't 100% trust worthy of Erika, but it still would be cool to see!!

I seem to recall Boogie saying that he dosen't need to win ANY of the comps

He's sure whoever wins NEEDS to pick him for the F2 (according to his logic) ^_^

..... but, to be on the safe side - he may change his mind and decide to at least give it a try haaaaaa

Edit.... looks like a couple of us had the same posts in mind the last few mins.... lol

BAJ, I agree that it would be cool to see Erika ousting her "flirtmance" in the same manner Janelle was able to evict hers. If Erika wins HOH, let's pray that she stays true to her word to Janelle and that's exactly what she does. The Booger has it coming to him. :)

Boogie at least shouldn't have outed his plan that he was going to throw the competitions so the girls will take him, b/c they might use that against him, and say his cockiness is the reason to send him home.

On the other note, after reading these posts, I still haven't found the whole answer. I can't remember what the 2nd competition was last year, and even tried to look in the archives, but just saying that it was somewhat physical. So does anyone remember fully what it was?

In season 5, when Diane and Cowboy competed in the 2nd part, it wasn't that physical. And they knew Cowboy won when he won, b/c that's when Diane stopped, b/c he already won. They had to place HGs faces on this board, by sliding their pictures across the board, but if incorrect, had to take them all out and start over again, making that the only physical part.

Archived