New stupidest move in BB history: letting go of the key

cvasqu03

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not even close

ericka had this comp easily

her being lightest and all

It kind of looked like a light bulb went off in Janelle's head at one point. He had her thinking that maybe Erika was lying to her and would not take her. He set the deceit wheel in motion.....he's brilliant! Or it could just be that he is a whiny, pouty little baby ass wipe........yes that must be it!

Well, it's true that Erika had it locked up just like the spiderweb challenge (which she threw). I just didn't think we'd get to see it live. Will be intersting to see what happens now. Erika seemed sincere in taking Janelle to final 2, but her best move would be to take MB.

wonder what the rest of the challenge will be like.

I'd acutally like to see Erika win now.

Boogie jumping off so quick took Janell by surprise and she let go for a sec, she didn't do it on purpose, she didn't even know she did it. I saw Erika mouth to her not to worry!!!

LOL. That's what *I* though, gojaney! Proving yet another reason why he isn't smart enough to play this game on his own.

I still think Erika is playing for second place no matter who she would take. Everyone in sequester knows they are there because of ChillTown, and remember, some people in there already have said they would like to see Boogie win (like James ...). They won't separate Boogie from Will, so Boogie would get votes.

I really think Erika is pissed and doesn't want to see Booger get to F2. Queen Bee and the best of the floaters. It's a pretty good way to wrap up an all-star show, I think.

:lol::lol::lol: They spent hours making that thing and putting it in place and setting up the eruption and the comp is over in less than 5 minutes. Boogie picked up his ball and went home and Janie had a concentration lapse. Now they gotta turn around and cart it out of there. :D

Give me a break!!! Erika will take Mike just you 'jani lovers' watch and see!! Janelle could have trusted Will to at least throw the final HOH!!

Janie's right not to trust Erika and she should do whatever she can to win HOH. If Erika really thinks about it, she might win against Boogie; Boogie is guaranteed votes from Will, Danielle and James but Janelle, George, Howie and Marcellas would probably vote for Erika. Erika should throw the HOH because she knows both Boogie and Janelle would take her; Janelle because of the sistahood (and Erika set her straight) and Boogie definitely can't win against Janelle so why would he take her? That way, Erika stands a chance of winning without being a disloyal lying b$tch and she's still guaranteed second.

Janie would not have won the endurance anyway so whether her hand strayed from the volcano is a moot issue and Boogie knew he couldn't win that portion of the competition anyway. Why waste time when you know Erika will win the endurance challenge? Technically, Boogie is right, they should both take him but he doesn't know that the girls are feeling really humiliated and embarassed and that's enough to keep them from taking him.

JMHO!

why should Janie take Boogie over Erika??? I guess he means because he is more responsible for evictions a la chilltown, but he can't think Janelle will buy that she'd stand a better chance against him than Erika.

When Janie took her hand off it was merely an accident as she was shocked at Boogie

Richard Hatch outburst. She merely lifted it up a bit then put it back in position totally not realizing it.

The action was very similar to previous years when previous house guests have made the

very same mistake. It clearly has not lost her the game. and if that mistake does then so be it.

Coming for a brillant move to a simple mistake is not going to seal her fate.

Ironically, what Janelle did is similiar to what Nicole did in BB2.

It was the final 4 HOH competition. Will, Nicole and Monica sitting on a bed in the backyard holding onto their keys which were in the round HOH key box, Will moves around a little on the bed, Nicole was distracted for a moment and releases her hand from her key for a brief moment then grabs back hold of her key. She doesn't even realize it at first but Will saw her.

Deja vu all over again. B)

Archived