Tuesday 9/5 live eviction show

squirrel

The POV comp, Live eviction, (plus hopefully some sequester scenes) and the beginning of the HOH contest.

The first of three HOH competitions is always endurance. I love endurance challenges and hope it's better than that spider web thing (cheesy).

As for tonight's stuff on the feeds to evict Will, I'll believe it when I see it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i'll only believe it if it happens....and even then im sure it will end up with mike winning HOH and taking erika with him to final 2 (not a final two that i have seen anyone here admit to rooting for)....but at least erika didnt just totally roll over and die tonight, she gave it a good try

Only the eviction and beginning of the endurance part of thr HOH is live tonight. On Thursday, the end of the endurance competition, and the last two parts of HOH on tape. {I THINK the last part is also taped, }and then the live eviction. I think those are the plans. Which means the feeds will probably be down until after the show on Thursday. :angry:

And yes, I think I saw Fuskie's live play-by-play thread on page one yesterday, it may have been moved to the update page by now.

:::places popcorn in middle of table:::::

:::puts booze in freezer to give it an extra fizz when opened::::::::

::::::puts on lip gloss::::::::

:::puts on nicest pair of PJ's::::::::

::::::::dims the lights:::::::::::

what? like you guys dont do this! :lol:

LMAO @ fizzle! I'm glad to see you know where you're priorities are. A girl should always wear lip gloss while in her jammies...(lol). ;)

I can't wait for the show tonight. I'm pumped! I, too, can't wait to see the expressions on Will and Boogie's faces. Will may need to give them both facelifts after their jaws drop to the floor...tehehe. :)

yesterday erika was resigned to going home and wanted something sexy hot to wear when she got evicted.

now that her and janelle have spoken and teamed up, erika is now more comfortable wearing sweats and sneakers.... so she can be more comfy doing the 1st part of the hoh comp!

:lol::lol:

<_<

Archived