Tuesday, September 5th

CeCiMom

Going to be an interesting night... Erika gave it her best shot, to stay BUT, can Will pull the wool over Janie's eyes again, for this eviction? Guess we'll all see tonight.

Don't forget that endurance comp. with Boogie... he's going to be sooooo po'd. :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will just asked Janie to take a shower and go to red room. He is going to whisper to her all night. ugggg.

Stay strong Janie and may the force be with you! You can fight this Jedi Janie.

neh, can't spam this site.

The boyherd sure loves Janelle.

Even boogie loves Janie, all his comments about how good she looks, looks good without make-up etc,. I bet he's mad cause he chose the wrong gal. No chance she's gonno go for him anyways.

He looks at Erika these days thinking what a big mistake. Atleast he's wearing his wife beater shirt.

What I don't get is this.

The girls are supposed to be O.K. with the guys being loyal to each and just accept that they will take each other to the final 2. Why would they think that would fly?

But if the girls even talk to each other the guys freak out. What a pair of idiots.

Being a female - I don't feel sorry for her (Erika) she was willing to sex it up when she thought she was being evicted the first time she was up to go. And she has just kept going. Man/Woman that puts themself where they are like this - I don't feel sorry even a little bit.

I don't feel sorry that Erika was being played, she should have been smarter, but I do kinda feel for her when she watches all the tapes. Boogie was super crude behind her back. She's going to be devastated when she hears everything he said about her. So I feel for her in that way.

I'm thinking (and hoping, and praying, lol) that this night turns into the night where the girls play the boys. They didn't show it on the live feeds, but I think Janelle told Erika that Booger asked her if she had brought up Booger's name in their conversations. Erika then realized her behaviour could be suspicious and determined she better play nice (pool) with Booger. Before they started she got a little dig in about his obnoxious behavior. I'm getting a little too much enjoyment out of this. :lol:

Archived