Would you watch BB8?

mjcs

BB8  

98 members have voted

1. 1. would you tune in for BB8?

• Yes
    • No

Not only should it be strangers, they should get back to real people who are not wannabe actors and actresses. BB1-BB3 were all pretty much normal people, then BB4 turned it into reality whore central.

Agree must go back to complete strangers...BB2 and BB3 were the best as a result of this as previous posters have said.

The fact that the past few seasons have had entering guests w/prior relationships has divided the

house too early...especially BB6 w/the nerd herd Crappy contingent.

Been watching since BB1...never going to stop!

If three times a charm, than what would 4 times be. CBS better start scanning supermarkets and malls for next seasons players....if they should have one more season of all-stars (it's laughable) or put a bunch of wannabe playboy/playgirl models in the house - I'll heave.

Hey instead of an all-stars how about BB8 - Season of naivete---they could invite back this years players!

I'll be watching but i don't think i'll get the feeds or spend so much of my life on it.

I really hope they have regular people in BB8 and not wanna be actors with agents or wanna be models, etc.. It would be even better if they pick me. :D

Archived